3rd Map Pack "Annihilation" For COD: BLACK OP'S Out June 28th For Xbox 360!

Call of Duty: Black Ops will be given a third map pack, Activision has confirmed.

Annihilation will add multiplayer maps Hanger 18, Drive-In, Silo, Hazard and a new Zombies arena, Shangri-La.

It has been dated for June 28 and will be priced at 1200 Microsoft Points (£10.20 / $15).

13 Comments

Original Poster

Sounds interesting.

I swear one was just out last month?

t0mm

I swear one was just out last month?

Probably was knowing Activisions mission to make money however they can.

Is this one also an exclusive to 360 for so many months ? surely not 3 in a row

dontasciime

Is this one also an exclusive to 360 for so many months ? surely not 3 in … Is this one also an exclusive to 360 for so many months ? surely not 3 in a row

ALL DLC is exclusive to 360 for one month

I ain't bought the last two. Don't rate it.

I wonder if they'll have celebrities in zombies this time.

Bought the others but probably wont buy this one. i'd rather wait 5 months for mw3 and use that as my "new dose" of mp levels. Also to dontasciime, yes it's exclusive to xbox 360 for a month. a lot of ps3 fanboy arguments against the 360 is that you pay for online features. I think many of those have shut up now they realise where that money goes to (i.e. buying rights to timed or permanent exclusives and most importantly, server security - something PSN's 'freeness' didnt account for). To be clear, I'm not a fanboy of either; i own both and use both regularly; just statin' some facts.

Edited by: "hypnoticstate" 16th Jun 2011

This is now twice as annoying because although im definitely not buying, these maps actually look like the best yet damn it

hypnoticstate

To be clear, I'm not a fanboy of either; i own both and use both … To be clear, I'm not a fanboy of either; i own both and use both regularly; just statin' some facts.

^^^ Reminds of when racists say "I'm not racist, but..."

thesaint

^^^ Reminds of when racists say "I'm not racist, but..."

the PS3 trounces the 360 as a Media Centre, has a blu ray player and some genuinely good exclusives. There you go, an even balance.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1957
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846132
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2449
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744

See more discussions