Have 3 £1 HMV vouchers to give away to first 3 people to PM me

19 Comments

Yes please

please

please...

Have PM'ed. Fingers crossed.

Chiptivo;4790670

Have PM'ed. Fingers crossed.

I did both :lol: I'm a sucker for a £1.99 hd dvd . . . .

PM sent also, hope you've got loads of space in your inbox! Thanks for the offer either way.

Cheers for that, rep given!

Original Poster

Gone now I'm afraid so if you didn't get one sorry.

I'm a bit naughty when it comes to maccys tho, so expect more, and i think my sister might have a couple to spare if I chat to her later.

Original Poster

Oooh look at that, I've hit 100 posts hurray for me.

Did you rep me...you didnt put anything in it :lol:

Original Poster

was jus' spreadin the love

Cheers for the code, can more than one be added to one order??? Or do I have to sepertly order the hd dvds I am after?

Original Poster

separately but that's no hardship since it's free postage. but remember it's £1 off an £8.99 min spend so you might have to pool a couple of HD DVDs together. They don't seems to be as good value this year, I'm sure in previous years the min spend was like £3.99 or something

Just grabbed some MS LIVE points, got the cheaper rock band branded ones for £14.. something delivered after quidco. In stock too. Cheers

Original Poster

Chiptivo;4791464

Just grabbed some MS LIVE points, got the cheaper rock band branded ones … Just grabbed some MS LIVE points, got the cheaper rock band branded ones for £14.. something delivered after quidco. In stock too. Cheers

I actually posted that deal, if you wanna vote it hot ;-)

I got told that it had been posted previously, tho it was like a month before and they'd been out of stock, and it mentioned using the student discount which you can only get if you have a UCAS card. Whereas I posted it at the full price, because I didn't think I could get away with posting the price as being dependant on having a voucher. Annoying if I could've done tho, cos it would've gone baking hot then.

well c'est la vie

hope my points arrive soon, I want knothole glade.

bruffterman;4791676

I actually posted that deal, if you wanna vote it hot ;-)I got told that … I actually posted that deal, if you wanna vote it hot ;-)I got told that it had been posted previously, tho it was like a month before and they'd been out of stock, and it mentioned using the student discount which you can only get if you have a UCAS card. Whereas I posted it at the full price, because I didn't think I could get away with posting the price as being dependant on having a voucher. Annoying if I could've done tho, cos it would've gone baking hot then.well c'est la viehope my points arrive soon, I want knothole glade.

I can't find it???

Original Poster

Absolutely any trace of it has been deleted. Does that happen if a deal is expired?

bruffterman;4791991

Absolutely any trace of it has been deleted. Does that happen if a deal … Absolutely any trace of it has been deleted. Does that happen if a deal is expired?

No, I have my options to include expired posts????? Odd.. Can't see it.

Original Poster

Then I wonder who wiped it from existence? it seems a little bitter.

I think I was justified in my post anyway, even if I had realised it was a double, the original post was more than a month old, had been expired because they were out of stock, didn't make any mention of quidco and didn't reflect the new bargain-ness of the deal due to the readily available vouchers. The original post also didn't get very hot, because the WHSmith deal was cheaper at the time, and it didn't come up when I searched because amazingly, neither the title nor the description included the words "xbox" or "360"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944534
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow610
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2048
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927371

See more discussions