EXPIRED

3x Adults to Alton towers

Hi guys,

What's the cheapest way to buy 3x adults tickets for Alton towers? What vouchers etc should I use/ if any?
Thanks for the help

9 Comments

Original Poster

deb8z;8323367

I'm assuming you've seen this deal … I'm assuming you've seen this deal already.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/648030/alton-towers-17-adults-12-children-

Is this deal for everyone/ anyone? It says 2 adults and 2 children but would I be able to use this for 3 adults?

How about the 2-1 and sell the 4th one outside on the day?

ele-font;8323541

Is this deal for everyone/ anyone? It says 2 adults and 2 children but … Is this deal for everyone/ anyone? It says 2 adults and 2 children but would I be able to use this for 3 adults?

"1 voucher entitles you you discounted entry for up to 2 adults and 2 children. If you need more than this, just print more vouchers"

just print 2 vouchers and you will be fine

ele-font;8323541

Is this deal for everyone/ anyone? It says 2 adults and 2 children but … Is this deal for everyone/ anyone? It says 2 adults and 2 children but would I be able to use this for 3 adults?

Yeah,as post 6 just print off two vouchers:thumbsup:

Inside the new thomson local book there are vouchers for £15 off @ alton towers not 100 % of the exact details carnt find my book. Worth a look if you can get hold of a copy.

the £17 and £12 are freebly downloadable to printout..

it permits UPTO 2 Adults and 2 Kids (if you need anymore, just print another voucher) :thumbsup:

buy some off ebay you can get them pretty cheap depending on the bids

amir;8329589

buy some off ebay you can get them pretty cheap depending on the bids

What excellent advice.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help choosing an Android box please.33
    2. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?11
    3. What dog food do your feed your dog2333
    4. harley benton guitars11