EXPIRED

3x Infinite Warfare Beta codes up for grabs.

Got 3 codes for some beta, to a game that most of us have never heard of. I'm sure nobody will want them but worth a go I guess...

:P

10 Comments

everyone want them aha ;), including me!

Btw any one know goods deals for the legacy edition?

Edited by: "ziggaman" 14th Oct 2016

It's the same Call of Duty nobody wanted, now everybody wants it.

ill have one mate

Pacman786

It's the same Call of Duty nobody wanted, now everybody wants it.

Don't understand that myself, but the ticked off are always the loudest in all walks of life.

I wouldn't be purchasing this if I didn't want to revisit COD4 though. So may as well get hyped up for the new release too.

I'd love one please mate

Original Poster

ziggaman

everyone want them aha ;), including me!Btw any one know goods deals for … everyone want them aha ;), including me!Btw any one know goods deals for the legacy edition?

Simplygames is currently the cheapest I think.

Have PM'd you a code.

Op delivered. Thanks! First time I've even won something if you can call it that. Will be interesting playing this later.

ziggaman

Don't understand that myself, but the ticked off are always the loudest … Don't understand that myself, but the ticked off are always the loudest in all walks of life.I wouldn't be purchasing this if I didn't want to revisit COD4 though. So may as well get hyped up for the new release too.

​True say. Hope you enjoy it, I'm sure we all will eventually.

Original Poster

All codes are sent out now. Enjoy everyone.

ziggaman

Don't understand that myself, but the ticked off are always the loudest … Don't understand that myself, but the ticked off are always the loudest in all walks of life.I wouldn't be purchasing this if I didn't want to revisit COD4 though. So may as well get hyped up for the new release too.

Your first comment... Glad someone agrees with me!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846092
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77
    3. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213601

See more discussions