Gum hurts, Mrs said use bonjela.

Went out of date in 2013,

Thoughts?
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
No.
yes
If that is no good, get a little ball of cotton wool, soak it in whiskey/brandy and apply to affected area!
Yes - if it doesn't work it doesn't work - no harm in trying.
Its fine
I'd use it, then buy some new stuff next time you're out.

I'd use it, then buy some new stuff next time you're out.

This
It's fine.
use by date = keeping circulation. it will be fine
Get the Mrs to use proper medicine - it will ease the pain and help you sleep
https://cdn4.thegrommet.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/473x355/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/k/sku_vermontrollingpin_shaker_cherry.jpg

Regarding Bonjela - I doubt there's much in the ingredients that'll harm you although I would replace tomorrow
go and buy Iglu
I've used stuff older than that, the only negative was it still stung like hell.
If you have cloves at home biting on one by the affected tooth should help. or if you have clove oil then a drop or 2 in a cotton bud will have the same affect.
I'm still using some of mine that went out in 2009. It works just fine at numbing the pain.
Thanks all, I survived the night. A lot better, I up voted everyone but trolls love to downvote on here!
Warm salt water, fantastic stuff and cheap. Should only need Bonjela if you either like the taste of it or like shoving the tip of your tongue into it every couple of minutes for a nice dose of pain.

Thanks all, I survived the night. A lot better, I up voted everyone but … Thanks all, I survived the night. A lot better, I up voted everyone but trolls love to downvote on here!

Glad you made it. I was up worrying all night.
Try it on toast.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions