Groups

4 free silverstone tickets

hi I have four spare tickets available if anyone wants them. Cant post till Friday morning but lol its not till 4th/5th of july anyway!!

19 Comments

Banned

ill have

me please

Original Poster

gsettle24;5124144

ill have

Just pm ur details and I will post em on this Friday:thumbsup:

gamesrus;5124147

me please

Sorry u just missed out

not to worry not as if i havent got any will apply to renault for somemore.

I've got 4 of these, do kids need their own ticket?

damn id have loved these to go on my bday

Banned

How much are they worth?

I ordered some of these a few weeks ago but haven't received them yet, when did yours arrive? Ta

sorry but you are giving 4 free tickets to the grand prix away?

whatthey are being given away for free by renault?

how much are they worth? you have to apply for them which mean most people probably wudnt get any. how much wud people pay for these ?? are they worth paying for ?/

you cant sell em on .. they give tickets to all that apply , last year there was approx 60,000 people there on one day all with free entry its a fab day out.

RichKid10123;5125059

how much are they worth? you have to apply for them which mean most … how much are they worth? you have to apply for them which mean most people probably wudnt get any. how much wud people pay for these ?? are they worth paying for ?/

Not alot (look at e8ay completed listings)

so can people go on both days/ 4th and 5th of july?? there are 2 tear off strips either side with the dates on ?

Tickets can be used on either day iirc from last year, maybe even for both. Last year they were giving out tickets at the gate to anyone who didn't have them so please don't pay for any on Fleabay. If you wanted to go both days better to apply to Renault using 2 different email addresses so you end up with 8. It's a great day, lots of different racing with both open wheeled cars and saloons. Probably be a few more on here with spares before the event too as mine haven't arrived yet. Very kind of the orioginal poster though so they can hve some rep.

Moved to Misc being give away, thanks for reporting

Has anyone had any experience in getting to Silverstone by bus/train? I don't really fancy the drive if I can get there by public transport..

no sorry its bad enough in a car lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4362032
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846343
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764683
      4. Samsung Note 866

See more discussions