EXPIRED

4 Great competitions to do from the BBC

4 Great competitions to do from the BBC

WIN: Blue Velvet on DVD
ENDS: 17th December 2004

WIN: Dune on DVD

WIN: The Book & DVD set from the BBC TV series "The British Isles: A Natural History"

WIN: Two Junior Season Tickets to Crewe Alexandra

bbc.co.uk/sto…tml

10 Comments

Thanks Had to do a couple of these

Thanks... I will do these comps this evening... cheers...

The answer for the dune DVD is...

Your Final Score: 10 out of 10Congratulations. You definitely know your … Your Final Score: 10 out of 10Congratulations. You definitely know your stuff! THE CODE NUMBER IS: 3233

>>Entry Form<<

For the Blue Velvet Comp...

Your Final Score: 10 out of 10Congratulations. You definitely know your … Your Final Score: 10 out of 10Congratulations. You definitely know your stuff! THE CODE NUMBER IS: 1871

>>Blue Velvet entry form<<

For the comp: The Book & DVD set from the BBC TV series "The British Isles: A Natural History"

Your Final Score: 10 out of 10Congratulations. You definitely know your … Your Final Score: 10 out of 10Congratulations. You definitely know your stuff! THE CODE NUMBER IS: 7755

>>Entry Form<<

The final comp is... only for youngsters...

WIN: Two Junior Season Tickets to Crewe AlexandraENDS: 17th December … WIN: Two Junior Season Tickets to Crewe AlexandraENDS: 17th December 2004Two lucky youngsters could win one each of our Crewe Alex season tickets to watch the remaining home games - right up until May 2005 - at the Crewe Alexandra Stadium. The tickets can only be used by youngsters under sixteen years of age, and can only be used at Championship (ie league) games.

To enter all you have to do is to answer this simple question;

Whom did the Alex gain their first Championship home win against this year?

Email your answer to - [email protected]
or write to: Sport, BBC RADIO STOKE, CHEAPSIDE, SOT, ST1 1JJ. Closing date is 5pm on December 17th, 2004.
The winner will be announced during the Radio Stoke Friday Football Phone In on December 17th, and on this website's competitions page.

jcat

Duplicate post, … Duplicate post, LoneCrusader:http://www.hotukdeals.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t2731-.phtml

Thanks for pointing this other post out... the other competition was posted after this one... it is also a single extraction from this combination one... making that one a dupe... shame you hadnt put your response into this thread, it would have saved me from finding the answer... :?

:? Getting complicated isnt it.. :?

Anyway, back to the hunt I go...

Original Poster

Thanks for the answers, I can do these now

Miss Piggy, I would just like to say, I think that your post layout was very nice & concise... cheers for the post...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife56
    2. Real People Magazine Issue 31 (ends 23.08.17)2525
    3. Win a £250 gift card for BIJOU BIJOU11
    4. Win a Nintendo Switch (daily entry) @ Absolute Radio99

See more discussions