Groups

4 in a bed...

Anyone see the programme '4 in a bed' last week? I recognise the couple who own first b&b featured and I can't work out where from.

Graham & cherry Neil - the grange b&b in oxfordshire

Anyone know what else they been on?

19 Comments

this thread doesn't live up to the title

#ThreadDissapointment

Original Poster

LOL apologies for that

I didn't see it, but now curiosity has gotten the better of me and Im having a peep on 4OD.. So someone better not answer it before I get to see, esp after sitting through all these ads!

only just found this show on wednesday, the couple from the donkey b&b were bitches.

is it on weekly?

Original Poster

Lol hope you recognise them :P

Is it the woman with the ginger hair? because I thought I recognised here,was thinking she may have been on come dine with me,or similar programme

After all that.. havent got a clue!

Original Poster

marsland95l2cr

only just found this show on wednesday, the couple from the donkey b&b … only just found this show on wednesday, the couple from the donkey b&b were bitches.is it on weekly?

Every day at 5.30, started this week. Was another series called 3 in a bed, 3 couples instead of 4. Was a 1 hour programme then repeated split into 4 half hour programmes

Original Poster

ukwomble

Is it the woman with the ginger hair? because I thought I recognised … Is it the woman with the ginger hair? because I thought I recognised here,was thinking she may have been on come dine with me,or similar programme

Oldest couple, man who played bagpipes. Know them as a couple, can't think what tv programme they would be on though, none seem suitable

Nikki999

After all that.. havent got a clue!

LOL very much appreciated though!

Original Poster

The photo on channel 4 website is how I remember them - can't link cos on phone at moment

My mum said exactly the same and that she was sure she recognised the couple from somewhere, I only caught the last 5 minutes or so, kinda wished I'd watched the whole thing - seemed quite amusing.

Original Poster

Not just me then! I am convinced I know them, really bugging me! Watching 4th episode now

kelly_o_fanatic

Not just me then! I am convinced I know them, really bugging me! Watching … Not just me then! I am convinced I know them, really bugging me! Watching 4th episode now

Any my mum - every bloody day this week she's gone, 'I'm sure I recognise them from somewhere'. She never normally watches daytime TV, but she's been a bit run down this week so she's sat and watched 4 in a bed programme and loved it.

**Edit: I sound a bit like a cow, don't mean it that way, it amuses me that it is bugging her so much and baffles me that she's not the only one!**

Banned

that whale was possibly one of the most obnoxious and vile people I have ever seen

reminds me of 1 of the posters on here

Original Poster

Lol we watching them all in 1 go now. Watched the 3 in a bed & went to one of them after seeing it! Don't want to go to any from this week!

Things like that just bug you when you know you know something and cant think

Hope your mum feels better soon - lol if I work it out will let you know!
    Edited by: "kelly_o_fanatic" 26th Nov 2010

Just a thought - were they on hotel inspector or something like that? Have you watched Hotel Inspector (channel 5)?

Original Poster

Yea we do watch hotel inspector, I did think that but wasnt sure because b+b not hotel

Edit: Just checked on wikipedia, they got a list of all episodes and the grange not there
    Edited by: "kelly_o_fanatic" 2nd Dec 2010

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic

Yea we do watch hotel inspector, I did think that but wasnt sure because … Yea we do watch hotel inspector, I did think that but wasnt sure because b+b not hotelEdit: Just checked on wikipedia, they got a list of all episodes and the grange not there

Ring them at their B&B and ask them

Original Poster

DLM

Ring them at their B&B and ask them

LOL "No I dont want to book a room...I saw you on 4 in a bed and its been bugging me since, what else have you been on...hello?...hello?"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911
      5. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814505

See more discussions