Groups
    EXPIRED

4 Man Tent

Before the festival season lands on my like a hole in my wallet, I'm desperate to pick up a decent tent before the prices are hiked back up again.

Ideally looking for a 4 man, although this won't be used for more than 2 people (what can I say, I like space). Preferably a tunnel/vis-a-vis style, and not too heavy. I found one that looked ideal until I realised it was almost 20kg!

Any deals out there that I might have missed would be gratefully received.

JC

11 Comments

I have a tent that has only been put up once in the back grden i'm looking at selling if yr interested, its a blacks make, 4 man tent, 2 double bedrooms living area and porch, in its own bag easy to assemble, model is Grampian, colour mid blue, cost £169.99 still tagged

Edited by: "caggarooney" 31st Jan 2011

Maybe your Tesco's will have some, i got a 3man tent for £7.50 reduced from £35 and they have some (I think) 6 berth for £60 reduced from £120. Went in there today Hucknall and they have 4 different types the cheapest one was the tescos own band 3 berth for £3.75. The one i got looks good and is light, so worth a look

Original Poster

I was in Tescos today and completely forgot to look! I'll try and remember next time - thanks for the tip.

caggarooney - don't suppose you have pic/model?

Thanks

Hi its a blacks Grampian model, i haven't got a pic of my actual tent up but will search for one onine

Go outdoors have a really good sale on next weekend 3 man for about £148 loads of extras thrown in.

Original Poster

Do you know where I can find details? Had a look on their website and can't find any mention of it.

when i get home i'll have a look at the bag and let you know all the details i have and if poss take a pic if theres one on the bag

Original Poster

Sorry Cagga, was talking to Geonik but that would be good anyway!

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o387/caggarooney/Grampiantent-2.jpg

thats the one but in mid blue

Gelert DS4

Seems like a good deal. Depends how much you want to spend I suppose.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help everyone but I decided to go for this:

Khyam Nomad

Seems like a pretty good deal to me. There are cheaper options, but this is a decent make with good reviews and not too heavy for a 4 man tent. I was after a vis-a-vis too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions