4 pack glazed ring doughnuts from morrisons vegetarian or not?

Found 12th Jun 2015
I've got a pack of the 6 sugar ring doughnuts in front of me and the have the suitable for veg logo on them but the glazed pack don't. not sure if it's a printing error or that the 4 pack is unsuitable. If anyone knows please advise as I can't find doughnuts on morrisons own website. Thank you

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskVegetarian
8 Comments
Probably gelatine in the filling or cochineal for the dye
Original Poster
joedastudd

Probably gelatine in the filling or cochineal for the dye

The glazed ones have no filling they're ring doughnuts and they're not red either. unless they have gelatine in the dough or something to do with whey powder I guess
Call them up. Let us know what they say. Queried one of their other bakery lines recently. Got an answer quickly.
Original Poster
AgentSmith

Call them up. Let us know what they say. Queried one of their other … Call them up. Let us know what they say. Queried one of their other bakery lines recently. Got an answer quickly.

I've emailed them just waiting for a response
You might get a faster response by posting on their Facebook?
Original Poster
koolforkats

You might get a faster response by posting on their Facebook?

I don't have Facebook or twitter for that matter so not an option for me. Besides they said they'll get back to me in 48 hours so I'm guessing I'll have a reply by Monday at the latest
In the past they've said the ingredients used in the doughtnuts are suitable for vegetarians, but if they can't guarantee them to be suitable they do not label them as such. They are produced in an area where meat products are also prepared so there is a risk of cross-contamination.

en-gb.facebook.com/Mor…088
Original Poster
Thanks missleading for that link.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants