EXPIRED

4 pack of Grolsch (1 or more std rate texts)

grolsch.co.uk/cam…old

Watch the video then follow the text instructions (your name to the phone number on the card, standard rate) to see if you've got a free 4 pack of Grolsch. I don't know whether they are given away after 1st text or maybe need to text another 1, 2, 3 days (ie try again). Or if this is a 1st come 1st served, or random etc. But there are quite a lot of packs being "given away".

Also a competition for 1 years's supply (see forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...php?p=54391699)

102 Comments

Nit-picking, but it's not strictly a freebie.

Heat added - can't stand the stuff though!

Quality find - Thank you very much!!

Clever video too

replay the video
its a different number each time

Original Poster

Calldean

Nit-picking, but it's not strictly a freebie.Heat added - can't stand the … Nit-picking, but it's not strictly a freebie.Heat added - can't stand the stuff though!

Yeah I know, but couldn't think where to put it, and 10-12p is almost a freebie

Only available for England & Wales, so not voted either way.

Rubbish can't do on iPad will Ryan when get home. Have some heat

I didn't win a pint but I loved the concept of it, good going Grolsch. Thanks OP

Original Poster

Looks like you can try again daily as well

Boom, got a 4-pack. Cheers OP!

P.S. That was pretty neat.

EDIT: Doesn't seem like it can be used in big supermarket stores? The list of nearby places to get them are all newsagents?
Edited by: "mamboboy" 12th Jul 2012

if you refresh you get a different number so i am wondering if only some numbers you win on?

Do you get anything back to tell you you didn't win?

Think I may have sent my name to some random number!

The guy picks up the phone and your name shows up as the sender. Then he responds and you get the text a few seconds later...

mamboboy

The guy picks up the phone and your name shows up as the sender. Then he … The guy picks up the phone and your name shows up as the sender. Then he responds and you get the text a few seconds later...

Oh. Missed that.

Wonder if I've closed the browser window too quickly?

Oh **** it.

Original Poster

If you've won a voucher, they will send you a text, if no text then you haven't won

yeah won a 4 pack boom i tried twice thanks

neneromanovagirl

If you've won a voucher, they will send you a text, if no text then you … If you've won a voucher, they will send you a text, if no text then you haven't won

I got a text saying try tomorrow. FOR HUKKS SAKE.

Got a 4 pack, thanks OP. The nearest store is right by mine too

Haha, love it. Thanks for posting

Free four pack and my nearest shop is half a mile away - bosh! Cheers OP.

Thanks for posting, very well done, but I got a try again tomorrow! Great site though, waiting for the mrs to get home to try on her phone haha.

I got a Text saying Ive won. Just printed out my voucher!!! :-)

brilliant!!! got a 4 pack on my first go! cheers!

I'm assuming the shop keeper scans the barcode on your phone screen? I.e. printing not necessary...

I'd prefer to print mine to be honest, not sure exactly how I'd go about that though? If I try to view the link on my PC is says I need to turn it vertically lol

Love it. Interactive and free beer

Edit: Well, the price of a text.
Edited by: "f3lix" 12th Jul 2012

cheers!

Awesome interact ad... plus beer! Hot thanks!

Heat was at 115 a sec ago then dropped to 110.. cant believe someone voted this cold cos they didn't win.
Edited by: "pops1975" 12th Jul 2012

Clever campaign and concept.

Thanks for sharing even though I didn't win, I'll give it a go tomorrow again!

Two phones no good, very good though!

This promo is really clever! Plus a win, with 2 shops close-by too. Thanks OP.

BTW I got my beers already... it is worth £5.30 off so if four are less than £5.30 then they are free but they did cost me 99p... still not bad though

Didn't win lol but loved the interactive video have some heat op

Original Poster

Where do I go to "Find Shops"? I can't figure it out (blonde moment)

Great freebie, thanks.

neneromanovagirl

Where do I go to "Find Shops"? I can't figure it out (blonde moment)

Once you click the link in the text message, a webpage opens and it is on that page (if it cant discover your gps location you can input a postcode).

Stupid iPad doesn't do flash... Damn you apple

Thanks op! I won a 4 pack going to pick up tomorrow from my local Spar.

didn't win but cooooooollllll

Had a go and didnt win, but very clever competition!

Heat added! Won a 4 pack
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a family holiday @Bella Italia99
    2. WIN an adventure in Québec – worth £3,600 @ lonely planet1010
    3. Win A Butlins family break worth £475 or 1x15 £25 vouchers to spend on Mr M…55
    4. Win A Samsung 32 Inch smart Full HD TV, STORM Trimatic Watch and A private …1818

See more discussions