4 Panel and 6 panel white primed doors - £25 at B&Q (free Click & Collect)

Posted 4th Feb
Evening all, spotted these today and thought I'd share, Its a bargain price and they have many styles with low low prices. Check out their ranges if you don't like this style.

diy.com/dep…prd

panel Primed White Woodgrain effect LH & RH Internal Door, (H)1981mm (W)762mm
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Isn’t this normal price. Alway seen at this price at local b&q unless I’m missing something?
16 Comments
Total bargain
Isn’t this normal price. Alway seen at this price at local b&q unless I’m missing something?
Standard price since forever.

This are only primed so still needs gloss/satin non yellowing paint which cost almost the same as the door.

Better to go for pre-painted ones
diy.com/dep…prd
No deal here. They are always £25.
Good price, just make sure you don’t fall into this door as your likely to go right through it.
xPabloz04/02/2020 20:21

Isn’t this normal price. Alway seen at this price at local b&q unless I’m m …Isn’t this normal price. Alway seen at this price at local b&q unless I’m missing something?

Probably but its also the cheapest I've seen a door, so i thought I'd not keep it to myself, hope this helps someone else.
It would be interesting to know what amount of sound insulation these offer.
1981mm is too high. Anybody know how much I could trim off the top and bottom?

Thanks
I can't remember the exact price, but these are like £12 plus vat from Howdens... Way cheaper than B'n'Q...
mtcleaning83_.04/02/2020 22:13

Probably but its also the cheapest I've seen a door, so i thought I'd not …Probably but its also the cheapest I've seen a door, so i thought I'd not keep it to myself, hope this helps someone else.

You get the same doors from wicks for 23
Don't any of you guys worry about fire retardance? I wouldn't put one of these anywhere near my house.
Edited by: "Jules_HT" 5th Feb
£23 at Wickes

https://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Woburn-White-Grained-Moulded-6-Panel-Internal-Door—1981-mm/p/9000218630
Personally I wouldn't go through all the effort of fitting, painting etc. for a light weight door. Howdens do a similar developer door. quite a bit more but a proper door with some weight to it. .
g8ryj04/02/2020 22:57

I can't remember the exact price, but these are like £12 plus vat from …I can't remember the exact price, but these are like £12 plus vat from Howdens... Way cheaper than B'n'Q...

eagleian05/02/2020 06:34

Personally I wouldn't go through all the effort of fitting, painting etc. …Personally I wouldn't go through all the effort of fitting, painting etc. for a light weight door. Howdens do a similar developer door. quite a bit more but a proper door with some weight to it. .

How does your average joe or diyer (ie a non tradesman) get one from them?
xPabloz05/02/2020 06:45

How does your average joe or diyer (ie a non tradesman) get one from them?

Maybe I was lucky but walked in and said I'm renovating my house and asked to open a cash account as they sell a lot of stuff I need.
eagleian05/02/2020 06:59

Maybe I was lucky but walked in and said I'm renovating my house and asked …Maybe I was lucky but walked in and said I'm renovating my house and asked to open a cash account as they sell a lot of stuff I need.

In that case you were lucky
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants