Expired

4 People can win a £250 cash prize @ The Sun

22 replies
Found 22nd Dec 2016
Thanks to Fabulous Bingo, we’re giving four lucky readers £250 each.

Whether you want to squirrel it away or buy yourself something nice, it’s up to you.

With pressies to buy, houses to decorate and festive food to keep the family happy, this time of year can play havoc with your bank balance – so who would say no to a tidy sum to start 2017?

22 Comments

thank you

Thank you

Thanks

So, £250 presents to four of the owners/senior managements relatives then??*

Ooops (did I say that out loud??)

*Based on past exploits.

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks

Gentle_Giant

So, £250 presents to four of the owners/senior managements relatives … So, £250 presents to four of the owners/senior managements relatives then??*Ooops (did I say that out loud??)*Based on past exploits.

Why bother and I would wager that you have no evidence of the above .......Merry Christmas Fitchet

All thanks go to waterpolo

Thank you

FITCHET

Why bother and I would wager that you have no evidence of the above … Why bother and I would wager that you have no evidence of the above .......Merry Christmas Fitchet

I read Private EYE, perhaps you should, the Sun and the Mirror have been caught in the past handing out the prizes to relatives of the senior staff.
That £1 MILLION GIVE AWAY a few years ago?? Straight into Murkys back pocket. Same with various Bingo prizes over the years, the last number needed to win the top prize never seems to get published, and the publicised winner turns out to be a relative.
Perhaps, after being caught a few times, THIS year will be different, but I wont hold my breath (or buy the POS).

thanks

Thanks x

Thanks

Cheers

Thanks

Thank you

Thank You

Thanks

x

Thanks

THANKS YOURE A STAR
Post a comment