Groups

4 Sealed Sim cards with £5 pre loaded credit

I just found 4 sealed sim cards in my drawer. i must have got them free from one of the offers on here!

Anybody interested, All i want is my postage covering (50p?)

If there is interest then the 4 different people will get them if not much interest then they will all go to one person.

I can't see an activate by date but if someone lets me know where to look i will add info here.

11 Comments

Original Poster

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p312/manj_007/ebay012.jpg

Banned

i will take one please, or all four if no-one else is interested

I'd love one thanks.

Original Poster

mumbojumbo;8160315

Can you open one to see if it still registers? Some of these expire if … Can you open one to see if it still registers? Some of these expire if not activated within a certain period (2 years).

IS IT A MATTER OF OPENING THE SIM AND PUTTING INTO MY PHONE?
    WILL RECEPTION SHOW UP?

Any chance i could get one please

I'll take a chance on it not working

mumbojumbo;8160975

Yeah. Just stick it in an unlocked phone and either text or ring the … Yeah. Just stick it in an unlocked phone and either text or ring the voice number:Simply text BALANCE to 789000 - it's free.Call 789 for freeAny chance I could have one even if the credit doesn't work. My old Virgin sim has de-activated. :oops:

Can I have one please? please PM me thanks:)

Original Poster

lottysdad08;8159414

i will take one please, or all four if no-one else is interested

Teragram;8159496

I'd love one thanks.

Starr;8160799

Any chance i could get one pleaseI'll take a chance on it not working

mumbojumbo;8160975

Yeah. Just stick it in an unlocked phone and either text or ring the … Yeah. Just stick it in an unlocked phone and either text or ring the voice number:Simply text BALANCE to 789000 - it's free.Call 789 for freeAny chance I could have one even if the credit doesn't work. My old Virgin sim has de-activated. :oops:

Right, just popped a sim into my iphone and rang 789, says £5 credit.

Does about 50p to cover p&p via paypal gift sound ok, also do you want the full thing ot just the 2 plastic cards?

Drop me a pm with your postal details and i will reply with my paypal.

Original Poster

just waiting for details from lottysdad08 - others are ready to be posted today. Thanks

Original Poster

lottysdad08 has not replied to pms - i will wait until tomorrow, if still no response then the last one will go to ganga

And If ganga don't want i will take it please

spitroast
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …201546
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846300
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions