4 slots on PressReader app available

Posted 31st May 2020Edited by:"Robbie0000"
Im looking for persons to have a share in press reader app. 4 slots available. It has alot of uk daily newspapers including nearly all regional newspapers, as well as magazines. I Will be taking payments month by month, payment at £5.60 each.

Edit: willing to go half at £14 per month with one other person even. If can’t find 3 others interested.
some have said free from libraries , but only about three in the uk, and you can type in a 9 digit code get it for free, but others stated if you do you get blacklisted after 1 week, I want to read the newspapers.
Considering the cost of daily newspapers these days and with magazines, it’s very cheap for a month of them
Who’s in?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I managed to get it completely free through my local library, you may be able to do the same.
No not available through library in lots of areas in uk
zeus77731/05/2020 11:42

I managed to get it completely free through my local library, you may be …I managed to get it completely free through my local library, you may be able to do the same.

Same here. And ebooks are free to borrow via Libby.
You don't need to pay for this, there are lots of historic posts on HUKD where people have been able to gain access using random numbers for the library card, frequently starting with "800" followed by 6 more digits, sometimes had to try a couple of times re: the 6 random ones

In any event, here's a library card number that still seems valid:
hotukdeals.com/com…171
Frog10031/05/2020 14:02

You don't need to pay for this, there are lots of historic posts on HUKD …You don't need to pay for this, there are lots of historic posts on HUKD where people have been able to gain access using random numbers for the library card, frequently starting with "800" followed by 6 more digits, sometimes had to try a couple of times re: the 6 random onesIn any event, here's a library card number that still seems valid:https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/39108171

I still haven't figured out how to add a library card to use this service?
You will be blacklisted, anyone want a share half each per month if it’s just two people even
zeus77731/05/2020 11:42

I managed to get it completely free through my local library, you may be …I managed to get it completely free through my local library, you may be able to do the same.

Been a blessing in lockdown.
Tell me about it, on phone outside now as tablet charging. Wanting to read newspapers again,
Post a comment
@
    Text