Expired

4 tickets for Imagine That @ Nottingham Showcase TODAY 10.30 AM. Anyone want them?

26 replies
Found 19th Jul 2009
Sorry its short notice but we are unable to go to this (gutted)

1. Misc
  2. Ticket
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Ticket
26 Comments

lovely gesture sweet, shame mine will still be in bed at that time

Original Poster

bitseylango;5789186

lovely gesture sweet, shame mine will still be in bed at that time

aaah, we got up early for it and only just realised its at showcase not cineworld and no busses, just going outside to kick the car :-(:-(:-(

go and get em up

michelleleemoo;5789191

aaah, we got up early for it and only just realised its at showcase not … aaah, we got up early for it and only just realised its at showcase not cineworld and no busses, just going outside to kick the car :-(:-(:-(go and get em up

Moo if you want a lift there, then just ask.......its not a problem at all x I am up and about, seriously I can give you all a lift

Original Poster

bitseylango;5789209

Moo if you want a lift there, then just ask.......its not a problem at … Moo if you want a lift there, then just ask.......its not a problem at all x I am up and about, seriously I can give you all a lift

bits that is the kindest offer ever but I couldn't possibly :oops: Thank you x 1000, you are lovely

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg143/LaLocaDivine/smileys/2pseesy.gif

michelleleemoo;5789227

bits that is the kindest offer ever but I couldn't possibly :oops: Thank … bits that is the kindest offer ever but I couldn't possibly :oops: Thank you x 1000, you are lovely

Im serious.......if your all up and about, then why not? Your working now and deserve a treat with your family

PS. Im not a strange stalker, just want to help x

Sloth/Mod

bitseylango;5789229

PS. Im not a strange stalker, just want to help x

That's what she told me..............before kidnapping and abusing me. :cry: :-D

Original Poster

bitseylango;5789229

Im serious.......if your all up and about, then why not? Your working now … Im serious.......if your all up and about, then why not? Your working now and deserve a treat with your family

well there's 4 tickets and my lanky lad doesnt want to come so would you like to watch it? sounds like im asking you on a date :-D

Syzable;5789242

That's what she told me..............before kidnapping and abusing me. … That's what she told me..............before kidnapping and abusing me. :cry: :-D

didnt hear you complaining though :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;5789242

That's what she told me..............before kidnapping and abusing me. … That's what she told me..............before kidnapping and abusing me. :cry: :-D

im defo in then :w00t::p

Sloth/Mod

bitseylango;5789247

didnt hear you complaining though :-D

I didn't say it wasn't fun. :-D

michelleleemoo;5789248

im defo in then :w00t::p

Good call. :w00t:

michelleleemoo;5789245

well there's 4 tickets and my lanky lad doesnt want to come so would you … well there's 4 tickets and my lanky lad doesnt want to come so would you like to watch it? sounds like im asking you on a date :-D

you know what.......i would love to come beats sitting in the house waiting for my lot to get up :thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

HUKD in new romance shocker. :shock:

Enjoy your film gorgeous ladies. x

Original Poster

bitseylango;5789263

you know what.......i would love to come beats sitting in the house … you know what.......i would love to come beats sitting in the house waiting for my lot to get up :thumbsup:

omg ive PULLED, dont ya just love hukd :w00t:

michelleleemoo;5789272

omg ive PULLED, dont ya just love hukd :w00t:

taken to MSN :-D:-D:-D

Original Poster

bitseylango;5789276

taken upstairs :-D:-D:-D

michelleleemoo;5789279

:-D:-D

will report back later on the highs and lows of meeting a fellow HUKD'er :-D

Original Poster

bitseylango;5789310

:-D:-Dwill report back later on the highs and lows of meeting a fellow … :-D:-Dwill report back later on the highs and lows of meeting a fellow HUKD'er :-D

no she wont ;-)

Wow...mucho carpet muching going on in this thread....subscribed! :-D :w00t: :-D

StevenA2000_uk;5793303

Wow...mucho carpet muching going on in this thread....subscribed! :-D … Wow...mucho carpet muching going on in this thread....subscribed! :-D :w00t: :-D

ay pics?

lol!

boothy;5793313

ay pics?

lol @ any pics....nice one... :lol:

Original Poster

for bitsy

Kissing in the back row
of the movies
on a sunday morning with you
holding hands together you and i
holding hands together (yeah)
smooching in the back row
of the movies on a sunday morning with you
we could stay forever you and i
we could stay forever you and i
hugging and a kissing in the back row of the movies

whoo hoo

and bogger me, I cant give it to you again til ive spread it :w00t:

michelleleemoo;5794672

for bitsyKissing in the back rowof the movieson a sunday morning with … for bitsyKissing in the back rowof the movieson a sunday morning with youholding hands together you and iholding hands together (yeah)smooching in the back rowof the movies on a sunday morning with youwe could stay forever you and iwe could stay forever you and ihugging and a kissing in the back row of the movieswhoo hooand bogger me, I cant give it to you again til ive spread it :w00t:

LMAO!!! xx

Original Poster

bitseylango;5794712

LMAO!!! xx

thanks again lovely, you made me go all fuzzy inside with your 'kindness' ;-):whistling:

hahahahahhahaha

michelleleemoo;5794741

thanks again lovely, you made me go all fuzzy inside with your 'kindness' … thanks again lovely, you made me go all fuzzy inside with your 'kindness' ;-):whistling:hahahahahhahaha

hey........no problem, I got to see a movie for free ;-) You know where I am next time you get them tickets :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;5794749

hey........no problem, I got to see a movie for free ;-) You know where I … hey........no problem, I got to see a movie for free ;-) You know where I am next time you get them tickets :thumbsup:

its a date http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/hug/hug-2.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions