£4 voucher on ebay, what shall i buy?

12 replies
Found 15th Dec 2008
As the title, it expires tonight, what do i buy with it, any ideas?

12 Comments

I think you should share it so we all get £4.00 off, lol:p

user specific

I can share a £3.00 voucher code for ebay paying through Paypal CUKHV3 hope u enjoy lol

Original Poster

if I could I would, but sadly I can't.
£4 is an annoying figure, and I don't want to just waste it.

Original Poster

love my boots;3771540

I can share a £3.00 voucher code for ebay paying through ebay CUKHV3 hope … I can share a £3.00 voucher code for ebay paying through ebay CUKHV3 hope u enjoy lol

They're user specific sorry, linked to your pyapl account.

I couldn't find anything I fancied with £4.00 and free P&P so just bought a charity item.

A bag of carrots to feed an old pony for £2.50 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

can i actually buy things that are under £4 though, or does it need to be 4+?

the dandy p;3771565

can i actually buy things that are under £4 though, or does it need to be … can i actually buy things that are under £4 though, or does it need to be 4+?

You can buy stuff for under £4, but you won't keep the extra credit you didn't use... also, the coupon is only for the price of the item, not the postage... you'll still have that to pay.

I bought Joust for the 360 arcade with mine - I only had a £3 voucher. It ended up costing me 50p postage, which I can't grumble at, hehe! :thumbsup:

xcookx;3771556

I couldn't find anything I fancied with £4.00 and free P&P so just bought … I couldn't find anything I fancied with £4.00 and free P&P so just bought a charity item.A bag of carrots to feed an old pony for £2.50 :thumbsup:

That is so nice.

buy my far cry 2!!

I think you should buy the carrots - one bag or two - after all it is christmas

nvm just sold it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769591
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…22
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions