Groups

4 x Newzbin invites available

Just checked my Newzbin account and I have 4 more invites to give away.

Please, if you have to ask what it's for then it's probably not for you.

I would like them to go to people who will make good use of them.

Please be aware that even as a member there is a subscription of £2.40 per 8 weeks payable.

19 Comments

could i have a invite please,thanks

Original Poster

Pompeytoon;6219667

Sure, pm me your email. :thumbsup:

You shouldn't just give these out over here...You don't know anyone!! This is how Kazza etc had problems

Yes please

Original Poster

gr8h8me;6219682

You shouldn't just give these out over here...You don't know anyone!! … You shouldn't just give these out over here...You don't know anyone!! This is how Kazza etc had problems

I know I don't know anyone but I'm a trusting soul. I'm just trying to help a few people.
    Why, what problems did kazza etc have? Links?

gr8h8me;6219682

You shouldn't just give these out over here...You don't know anyone!! … You shouldn't just give these out over here...You don't know anyone!! This is how Kazza etc had problems

I think you misunderstand what this is m8-its not a torrent site-knowing or not knowing people can have absolutely no effect on newzbin-newsgroups are as old as the internet itself.

the op is trying to help people out and maybe you could do some research before making silly criticisms.

b*****cks its a way using a system to download illegal material linked with newshosting. My site has no access to the public as it is a subscription only service giving access to these sites willy nilly will close them down faster than your comments. Thats all I am saying !

Banned

yes please!

Original Poster

Hamm;6219734

yes please!

Pm email please

gr8h8me;6219727

b*****cks its a way using a system to download illegal material linked … b*****cks its a way using a system to download illegal material linked with newshosting. My site has no access to the public as it is a subscription only service giving access to these sites willy nilly will close them down faster than your comments. Thats all I am saying !

and how does a subscription only service know who you are exactly? you pay the money-they dont know or care who you are-have they vetted you? this argument just makes no sense to me at all-newzbin is also a subscription service but it doesnt mean anyone "knows who you are".

Original Poster

Pompeytoon;6219667

ukpbz;6219707

Yes please

Hamm;6219734

yes please!

All sent, pls check your email.:thumbsup:

Banned

cheers, rep given.

Original Poster

gr8h8me;6219727

b*****cks its a way using a system to download illegal material linked … b*****cks its a way using a system to download illegal material linked with newshosting. My site has no access to the public as it is a subscription only service giving access to these sites willy nilly will close them down faster than your comments. Thats all I am saying !

You can download all the material with or without a subscription to a news-indexing site so long as have a news-reader program. Newzbin merely list what's posted (whether legal or not) and saves you having to download millions of headers. They do not host any files.

Banned

deek72;6219841

You can download all the material with or without a subscription to a … You can download all the material with or without a subscription to a news-indexing site so long as have a news-reader program. Newzbin merely list what's posted (whether legal or not) and saves you having to download millions of headers. They do not host any files.

what is a good program to use?

Original Poster

Hamm;6219859

what is a good program to use?

I have always used newsbin pro. It does me.

can i have one please?

EDIT: can swap you a demonoid invite if you are after one?

Original Poster

spic;6220132

can i have one please?EDIT: can swap you a demonoid invite if you are … can i have one please?EDIT: can swap you a demonoid invite if you are after one?

Sure, last one. pm email please. No thanks demonoid, I can't get on with torrents. :thumbsup:

I'm too late I guess:-(

Original Poster

spic;6220132

can i have one please?

Sent, check ur mail.

jtx;6220270

I'm too late I guess:-(

This happened last time so I kept one back as I don't like to see anyone miss out. Pm email please.

THAT'S IT! ALL GONE NOW REALLY!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions