Groups
    EXPIRED

40-42 inch full hd good deal please

Hello guys can anyone point me to a good deal for a new tv 40-42 inch full hd I mostly will use it for sky and sports......
    What about the sony kdlv4000 at 575 at makro?
    I need it fast as well as old tv already sold on ebay.
    Thanks guys.

6 Comments

I also interested to know of any 42" full HD deals

Pref to be able to watch football without the ball flickering everywhere.

I think to this day a deal around £400 is what im looking for or am i asking for too much?

I bought one 2.5 years ago for £595 from JL so dont wana spend that much again

Banned

J4GG4;4369957

I also interested to know of any 42" full HD dealsPref to be able to … I also interested to know of any 42" full HD dealsPref to be able to watch football without the ball flickering everywhere.I think to this day a deal around £400 is what im looking for or am i asking for too much?I bought one 2.5 years ago for £595 from JL so dont wana spend that much again

argos have the toshiba 42" full hd for £499.99

argos.co.uk/sta…n1a

fragaliciousbob;4369986

argos have the toshiba 42" full hd for … argos have the toshiba 42" full hd for £499.99http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5367188.htm?tag=HP1_main1a

This is better than that.....

currys.co.uk/mar…245

Banned

J4GG4;4370163

This is better than … This is better than that.....http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/755245

its essensially the same tv mate despite the 3 - 5 there is zero diff other than colour so please how is it better

3 is grey, 5 is black - or something like that!

But for your price range this is the one to get right now.

i have a samsung series 5 40 inch and it is amazing for blu ray and rugby!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{22
      2. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.710
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32454
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047203

See more discussions