£40 in nectar points at sainsburys??

Found 22nd Dec 2011
We've been collecting nectar points for years, still yet to use em until someone who will remain nameless (blood related) went in the shop today and spent £40 worth of nectar points on shopping. I am royally **** but how many points is that equivilant to?

Thank you!!!
Community Updates
MiscNectar
15 Comments
500 points equals £2.50
I'm thinking £40.....

It's not like Tesco stuff.... unless someone knows different??

There are some equal points type offers, when I look at the Nectar site but it's never anything that I want to do.

What do you think OP?
???
They've used 8000 points.
we've got 15,686 points worth £78.43 on ours.
I didn't even know you could spend your points in Sainsburys ?
Original Poster
I hope its not 8000, I have no idea how the points system works tried google but it only showed what to spend it on and I can't find the recipt... Thats precisely my worry Mr Chesso that they are like "tesco" I'll just give em a call I think and say the card holder didn't spend them and offer the £40 pound for the points back, hopefully that might work.

Thanks for you help
BIGUSHEADUS

I hope its not 8000, I have no idea how the points system works tried … I hope its not 8000, I have no idea how the points system works tried google but it only showed what to spend it on and I can't find the recipt... Thats precisely my worry Mr Chesso that they are like "tesco" I'll just give em a call I think and say the card holder didn't spend them and offer the £40 pound for the points back, hopefully that might work.Thanks for you help

No ... they're not at all like Tesco. They're more like Green Shield stamps!
Do NOT call!
They are worth £40 - that's about it.
Edited by: "chesso" 23rd Dec 2011
No biggie. Like the man says £40 is £40 is 8000 points. No more.
It's done now, enjoy the grub!
if your registered on the Nectar card site, in the account section you can see a breakdown on what has been redeemed etc.
Don't want to rub it in, but you have to spend £4'000 in Sainsburys to get £40 .........But hey its Christmas !! don't be upset......;)
i collect nectar and have about £80. its an awfully low reward system. gimme boots points anyday!
jcaho7

Don't want to rub it in, but you have to spend £4'000 in Sainsburys to … Don't want to rub it in, but you have to spend £4'000 in Sainsburys to get £40 .........But hey its Christmas !! don't be upset......;)

Bloody hell, never thought of it that way. My weekly family shop is always around £100, so 40 weeks to get this, ouch! Hardly worth carrying the plastic around.
They all add up... £150 of Amazon vouchers (via Sainsburys) buys me a cheap i5 2500K for just shopping...

jcaho7

Don't want to rub it in, but you have to spend £4'000 in Sainsburys to … Don't want to rub it in, but you have to spend £4'000 in Sainsburys to get £40 .........But hey its Christmas !! don't be upset......;)

There are better ways to get points though. By shopping as S with their own credit card you get 2 or 3 times the points - depending on what offer you signed up to - and american express nectar card give you points on all your purchases. .just for example.

Not as good as Tesco etc but I shop there anyway, nearest store and I like their fresh produce, so why not collect them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants