Expired

40 inch TV and stand

8 replies
Found 23rd Oct 2009
Hi there,

I want a 40" TV, with a stand, for £750. And am only after Samsung and Sony TVs. Thanks a billion for anyone who helps.

1. Ask
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. TV
8 Comments

whats up with panasonic.......ive got a pany plasma and its the bees knees.....

GAZUK;6669606

whats up with panasonic.......ive got a pany plasma and its the bees … whats up with panasonic.......ive got a pany plasma and its the bees knees.....

+100000 panasonics are awesome!!! their recent technology is quality, would say they are as good as samsung and sony, possibly better!! (Sony Bravia owner btw :))

Samsung are great for LCDS, Panasonic are better for Plasmas and if you want an LCD no reason to get a So ny normally as they used to if not still use Samsung panels.

ryouga;6670742

Samsung are great for LCDS, Panasonic are better for Plasmas and if you … Samsung are great for LCDS, Panasonic are better for Plasmas and if you want an LCD no reason to get a So ny normally as they used to if not still use Samsung panels.

wrong Samsung use Sony panels but yeah this is still true, they all basically use the same panels (most manufacturers do this with most things) but then they change the smallest bits add some things, take somethings off and call it their own.

danny09;6670798

wrong Samsung use Sony panels but yeah this is still true, they all … wrong Samsung use Sony panels but yeah this is still true, they all basically use the same panels (most manufacturers do this with most things) but then they change the smallest bits add some things, take somethings off and call it their own.

Lol so pretty much either way you are getting a similar tv.

Not really, they all have different picture processors. Try and get the Sony KDL40W550 that was recently £599 in Argos, i bought the TV and i have to say its amazing, just saw UP in 1080p and it was simply sensational.

Original Poster

Thanks for the first decent reply zombie, where's the cheapest you can get that television now?

i think they've all been snapped up mate, no where is doing them for £599 now the next closest price is £700+ i think.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming3258
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769661
    3. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680

See more discussions