40% OFF UBER RIDES on IOS

Posted 15th Sep
I noticed my friends have a 40% off uber rides discount applying to their account right now. It dosent seem to have anything to do with how often they ride. They just received an email about it and have it. I on the other hand don't have it, which is very annoying... I have an android phone, they have an Iphone. I don't think that's fair but if you have an iphone, check and let us know if you get the discount too.
3294590.jpgNote: strangely the terms and conditions link does not work and Uber seems to be switching the offer from uber X o Uber pool. This is the Uber roulette... maybe you'll be lucky (not sure they can have an offer and no T&C though, that's not really legal...)
3294590.jpgCheerio!
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
I received an email this week saying I was getting 40% off my next 20 rides
Its accounts specific, nothing to do with iPhone and android....
I'm on andriod and have the same thing.
Looks like they are targeting new bolt customers. All my friends who have used bolt has been given the deal on Uber including mysel
danny.jefford16/09/2019 11:24

Looks like they are targeting new bolt customers. All my friends who have …Looks like they are targeting new bolt customers. All my friends who have used bolt has been given the deal on Uber including mysel

I don't have bolt and I got it as well
I just lost this. I miss my Uber privilege. Wanting to reach out to people of transport and say now we're all the same.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants