40" size tv HELP! Samsung vs Panasonic

Posted 24th Nov
Hi guys. From personal experience and what you have seen in stores or if you purchased them..which one should I go for?

Samsung 40NU7190 or Panasonic 40GX800?
I can get Samsungs version 40NU7182 for £250 which i think is similar with NU7190..so don't know if the Panasonic worth £130 extra ( refurbished )
I have a small sitting room so maximum I need 40" size..

Tried to get some older ( and better ) model from last year from samsung but cant find them anymore..Such as 40MU7000...
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
For a small television for the bathroom/kitchen I would just go for the cheapest and not worry about the quality!
It's kinda impossible to differentiate between Samdung or Panachronic. Maybe go for the one that is warranted to be dungy or chronic the longest (although really you want the dung or chronic to fail as soon as possible so you could replace with a decent set). HTH.
Riiight..
Rather go for a well know brand like polariod, I think you will bag a great deal on black Friday.
jat247424/11/2019 18:36

Rather go for a well know brand like polariod, I think you will bag a …Rather go for a well know brand like polariod, I think you will bag a great deal on black Friday.

Don't like to admit that I can't decide to sway towards that post being serious or dead pan humour. Either way, thank you for the entertainment value
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions