40" TV help

Found 3rd Dec 2017
Hi all, I'm trying to find a 40"+ TV. I've seen lots of cheaper brands but really struggling to find one that I think will be suitable.

Not too fussed on 4K to be honest, as I don't have Ultra HD or a PS4 Pro. Also equally not too bothered about SMART as I use my PS4 for Netflix etc.

Any TV recommendations? Upper limit of £300(ish)!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

"Hi all, I'm trying to find a 40"+ TV. I've seen lots of cheaper brands but really struggling to find one that I think will be suitable."

Why aren't the cheaper ones suitable?

Generally the non-budget models like the Samsung M5500+, LG LJ6 and Sony WD6+/WE6+ run to around £350-400.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves1 h, 40 m ago

"Hi all, I'm trying to find a 40"+ TV. I've seen lots of cheaper brands …"Hi all, I'm trying to find a 40"+ TV. I've seen lots of cheaper brands but really struggling to find one that I think will be suitable."Why aren't the cheaper ones suitable?Generally the non-budget models like the Samsung M5500+, LG LJ6 and Sony WD6+/WE6+ run to around £350-400.

A lot of the cheaper brands all had pretty average reviews when I've investigated further. Unless I've missed some that would be worthwhile? Is it worth spending a bit extra on a budget Samsung/LG etc?

Also, the Tesco one is a great price, however I think 48" might be too big after just measuring it!

My asda own brand has been brilliant for years, nothing wrong at all with them,the brand snobs will say otherwise.
Edited by: "tomdavidrichards" 3rd Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants