Expired

£40 worth of Cineworld vouchers up for grabs (make a charity donation in return)

Found 7th JunEdited by:"cakeh"
Hi everyone,

I have £40 worth of Cineworld vouchers (4 x £10 gift cards) that are valid until 1st July. I'm not going to have the opportunity to use them all before they expire (not a lot of interesting films on at my local Cineworld at the moment..). These are gift cards, so I assume they are treated like cash and would stack with other offers.

Instead of giving them away to friends/family I thought it would do more good if I'd ask if anybody would want them in exchange for a charity donation (I have a few wildlife charities in mind)? I was thinking perhaps £5 donation per £10 gift card, which I would be able to send immediately per e-mail upon seeing a screenshot of the PayPal receipt/confirmation showing the donation.

Let me know folks if anybody is interested, and I can send links to a few Wildlife charities that accept PayPal donations (or you can suggest one yourself). I'd be fine splitting up the gift card lot, you don't have to claim all 4.

Cheers!
Community Updates
MiscCinema
12 Comments
Hi Cakeh, I would be interested in two gift cards if they still available
Chickedy1 m ago

Hi Cakeh, I would be interested in two gift cards if they still available

Yes they are, I will PM you.
cakeh40 m ago

Yes they are, I will PM you.

Thanks all done, PM'd you
Chickedy15 m ago

Thanks all done, PM'd you

Thank you very much for the donation, I have sent you the gift cards.
Could I take one please?
Actually, if I could take the remaining two? Thanks.
Can I have one please?
miikeyblue49 m ago

Could you leave one for me please?
all gone then
miikeyblue1 h, 59 m ago

Sorry I was away from the computer. I have PM:ed you now.
Yes, sorry to those who missed out, all 4 are gone now. Thanks to Chickedy and miikeyblue for your charity donations to various wildlife protection charities.
cakeh1 h, 3 m ago

Yes, sorry to those who missed out, all 4 are gone now. Thanks to Chickedy …Yes, sorry to those who missed out, all 4 are gone now. Thanks to Chickedy and miikeyblue for your charity donations to various wildlife protection charities.

Thanks for the gift cards, glad I could do a little good in return
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants