Expired

400 (£4) Free Super Points @ Rakuten.co.uk (Account Specific)

Found 23rd Sep 2015
Got a nice e-mail this morning to tell me I had 400 (£4) of free Super Points credited to my account.

Expire tomorrow (24th) midnight so may be worth checking your e-mails/account.

Few free DVD's or money off something. 5% Quidco/5.25% TCB. Looks like 5x points is valid too! And possibly the 15% off with SEP15.

Last year was £5 but still can't grumble at 'free money'
Community Updates
13 Comments
Bought the order 1886 for ps4 for £13.89!
I only got 200 points for some reason!
[url=sep15 not working for me ]sep15 not working for me [/url]
pauladam3954

[url=sep15 not working for me ]sep15 not working for me [/url]

​ ​​sep15 not working for me
got 200 points too, think I've had 200 points from them every month for past 4 months now
60 points. Woo hoo.
Do yous all use it frequently? I've used them twice in the last year and didn't get nothing which is probably expected...?
Shame most things are £4+ expensive than anywhere else.
Seriously does anyone buy anything from this retailer without using a voucher/discount offer.

I miss Play.com (before Rakuten got their grubby hands on them).
Will check my account thanks
Original Poster
Andy@XCite

Shame most things are £4+ expensive than anywhere else.Seriously does … Shame most things are £4+ expensive than anywhere else.Seriously does anyone buy anything from this retailer without using a voucher/discount offer.I miss Play.com (before Rakuten got their grubby hands on them).

I used to love Play as Play too. Then they just turned it into a jumble sale of a website. Boo!

And no, vouchers only for me too...used to be a lot more often 8 odd years ago when it was good to compare against Amazon!
athunder

got 200 points too, think I've had 200 points from them every month for … got 200 points too, think I've had 200 points from them every month for past 4 months now

It is to do with membership status I believe. Being a silver member will net you more points.
ShadowWarrior241

It is to do with membership status I believe. Being a silver member will … It is to do with membership status I believe. Being a silver member will net you more points.

Not sure about that. I received the email this morning and was awarded 400 points.

Not sure what my member status is but I haven't bought anything from Rakuten for ages.
Andy@XCite

Not sure about that. I received the email this morning and was awarded … Not sure about that. I received the email this morning and was awarded 400 points.Not sure what my member status is but I haven't bought anything from Rakuten for ages.

Ah maybe I'm wrong then. I can't make sense of their membership page. It does say you get 2X RSP with a Bronze account and 6X RSP with a Silver. Is that on top of the 5X, or is it with the bonus points on the e-mails? I don't get it at all.

What I do get is that I got a Nintendo 64 AV cable for free. X)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants