£400 laptop wont run facebook game

Banned 22 replies
Found 7th Apr 2010
I just bought a £400 laptop from currys with intel processor 380gb hdd 3gb ram and i cant play cafe world on facebook. Just wondering if this is normal. It plays but stuters very very bad.

Thanks

22 Comments

virrrusss

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;8311225

virrrusss

lol

Banned

Should fly playing a facebook game

these flash based games are ridiculous for resources. The only computer these run smooth on in our house is my quad core desktop with a decent graphics card.

adjust gfx properties and power plan

Banned

Surely it's a good thing that it won't run the silly game?

DanJackson;8311293

bet its that bloody farm drivel

also update gfx to latest drivers and chipset drivers

Banned

mcnally32;8311285

these flash based games are ridiculous for resources. The only computer … these flash based games are ridiculous for resources. The only computer these run smooth on in our house is my quad core desktop with a decent graphics card.

My daughter runs them on a P4 2.8 no probs

Am I the only one without a facebook account???

Mallinersha;8311319

no, there is a little girl in Cambodia who isnt
(it was on the news)

Mallinersha;8311319

i havnt got a waste of life book either !!

skusey;8311338

no, there is a little girl in Cambodia who isnt(it was on the news)

richp;8311339

i havnt got a waste of life book either !!

Ahhh, Well at least I'm not the only one then :thumbsup:

Banned

Mallinersha;8311352

Ahhh, Well at least I'm not the only one then :thumbsup:

she died

(bad taste? :oops:)

What version of flash are you using? Install the ]10.1 RC and it'll work fine.

DanJackson;8311293

I have to agree with this.
OP what Make and model? I want to buy all my friends one so they cease to send me silly invites.

I have no interest in throwing internet snowballs, growing internet carrots or knowing whether they think my mum is worth a dabble.

Banned

thesaint;8312066

I have to agree with this.OP what Make and model? I want to buy all my … I have to agree with this.OP what Make and model? I want to buy all my friends one so they cease to send me silly invites.I have no interest in throwing internet snowballs, growing internet carrots or knowing whether they think my mum is worth a dabble.

I'm at a loss then, what do you spend your time online doing (how many posts here!!):whistling:

Banned

thesaint;8312066

I have to agree with this.OP what Make and model? I want to buy all my … I have to agree with this.OP what Make and model? I want to buy all my friends one so they cease to send me silly invites.I have no interest in throwing internet snowballs, growing internet carrots or knowing whether they think my mum is worth a dabble.

so that's none then.

whatsThePoint;8312631

I'm at a loss then, what do you spend your time online doing (how many … I'm at a loss then, what do you spend your time online doing (how many posts here!!):whistling:

Keeping HUKD in check takes time, and posts.

bykergrove;8312658

so that's none then.

Hilarious. Serious.

Banned

tbh, a £400 currys netbook = £200 one in reality

OP, you sure it has full windows 7 and not the STARTER edition which a lot of people are buying thinking its a full version. Its the computer equivalent of VODKAT lol

The secret is DO NOT use Internet Explorer.... Download and use Google Chrome and you will see a huge difference in the game.

Mallinersha;8311319

I haven't ... good job as my missus would only snoop ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this expensive?68
    2. 48 hour working time directive812
    3. MacBook66
    4. Does anyone ordered from http://www.xsonly.com/? want to buy laptop but nev…56

See more discussions