Groups

40.000 odd posts and they say im gobby, Well done emma

Banned
    Congratulations, sorry if youve already had a post for this but 40.000 odd posts really deserves more than just the one

20 Comments

Who ??

im only on 1,477 not 40,000:|

Congratulations.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_5ORdus3URKw/RniSCCqtWFI/AAAAAAAAAA8/vDGPos6_B-Q/s320/Congratulations0.jpg

Original Poster Banned

emmajk42;1579081

Who ??

oooops foget to put the name in, forgive me its late:oops:

Maybe a mod could add it for me:thumbsup:

Forgot it twice??

sassie;1579096

Maybe a mod could add it for me:thumbsup:

Is this your way of getting emma's count up even higher!!

Wow, emma, 40,000 - you must have repetitive strain injury by now!
    Congratulations (on the post count, not the injury!!!)

shibi din;1579111

Is this your way of getting emma's count up even higher!!Wow, emma, … Is this your way of getting emma's count up even higher!!Wow, emma, 40,000 - you must have repetitive strain injury by now!

I have Dragon Naturally Speaking installed. And I don't even use it!!

And this doesn't even take into account my posts on other forums :w00t:

sassie;1579096

oooops foget to put the name in, forgive me its late:oops:Maybe a mod … oooops foget to put the name in, forgive me its late:oops:Maybe a mod could add it for me:thumbsup:

Edit it yourself, lazy lady, lol

Original Poster Banned

hottoshop;1579118

Edit it yourself, lazy lady, lol

eh, i thought we couldnt edit our posts now:?

hehehe

Congrats by the way Emma

BTW it appears now high rep can edit ??

emmajk42;1579113

I have Dragon Naturally Speaking installed. And I don't even use it!!And … I have Dragon Naturally Speaking installed. And I don't even use it!!And this doesn't even take into account my posts on other forums :w00t:

I assume Dragon Naturally Speaking is some kind of voice recognition software where you sit and talk to your computer? If so, I don't blame you for not using it! Do you remember the ads from a long time ago, when cash machines first came into widespread use? This guy was standing at a cash machine shouting into it "Is the manager in?" - That's what I picture in my head, thinking of someone trying to get the pc to listen to them!! (actually, you probably don't remember them - I have a vague recollection of you saying one time you are at university?, so you'll be way too young).

Anyways, do you moderate on other forums too? Where on earth do you find the time? :?

emmajk42;1579113

I have Dragon Naturally Speaking installed. And I don't even use it!!And … I have Dragon Naturally Speaking installed. And I don't even use it!!And this doesn't even take into account my posts on other forums :w00t:

Isn't that Natural Dragonally Speaking? You must be tired! Well done on the nearly 41,000!!
    xxx

Congratulations Emma! :-D

suze;1579268

Congratulations Emma! :-D

Nice one Em - almost 41K now though:p

Well done Emma, bet the competition last night boosted ya posts up!!! As it did mine all that chatter lol...never thought i would get so much as near 600 as over it lol....soon be 1K

Wow, well done Emma.

Its madness she always seems to be online to sort peoples mess out... Not sure where you find the time!

well done! :thumbsup:

Congratulations.....must have the patiance of a saint. (not thesaint)

Agent_Silver;1580019

Congratulations.....must have the patiance of a saint. (not thesaint)

I have very long arms, so at least there's quite a distance between by brain and my fingers, so I can stop all the madness before it gets to the keyboard!

Thanks all!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2971044
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417114136
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.2022
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764572

See more discussions