Found 24th Jan 2010
Any ideas for a 40th Bday pressie budget about £40.............im running out of ideas.............

(:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

male or female?

woman = nail job
man = hand job

Trickyjabs;7642313

woman = nail jobman = hand job

:w00t: :lol:

I was 40 last year and one of the gifts I got which I just loved was an album titled THIS IS YOUR LIFE............was pics of me from a baby (yes it was black n white) right through to present. Not a lot of money involved but the time and effort put into it made it priceless:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the input its for a male (:

We did a box full of stuff you associate with old people (false teeth, incontinence pads, bus pass holder, saga holiday brochures, stair-lift brochures etc) for one family friend, went down brilliantly at the party and they still have it 7 years later.

kelly_o_fanatic;7642572

We did a box full of stuff you associate with old people (false teeth, … We did a box full of stuff you associate with old people (false teeth, incontinence pads, bus pass holder, saga holiday brochures, stair-lift brochures etc) for one family friend, went down brilliantly at the party and they still have it 7 years later.

I'd be delighted to receive a gift with so many useful things in it.............

deek72;7642925

I'd be delighted to receive a gift with so many useful things in … I'd be delighted to receive a gift with so many useful things in it.............

Not useful, but was great for a party. Much better than the 101 mugs she got with 40 on!

We got her vouchers for a spa or something as well, the other present was much more memorable though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions