Groups
    EXPIRED

42" - 50" LCD Television

Could Some One Please Find Me A Decent Lcd Televison In The PRICE Range Of £700 As I Have Been looking For About 3 Months And The Money is Getting Lower And Lower As It Gets Picked At, I Would Have Bought One By Now But Every Time I Think One Looks Good People Say Its Not With Blah Blah Contrast Ratio And All That Stuff........

Thanks

9 Comments

I will be watching this with interest. I would also like a little help, whilst you are helping the above fella! My criteria is 37 -42 and budget of £500. Thanks guys, rep waiting!

went in to tesco today and they had reduced some tv's lg's i think they looked great so would try there

http://www.currys.co.uk/product/500/FO/200236.jpg

LG 42" £649.99 at ]Currys

I have a Toshiba 37" Regza 1080p that I run both my PC and my Xbox 360 through.

I think it's awesome and reasonably priced. :thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;5046816

I will be watching this with interest. I would also like a little help, … I will be watching this with interest. I would also like a little help, whilst you are helping the above fella! My criteria is 37 -42 and budget of £500. Thanks guys, rep waiting!

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx sony bravia £499.99

my advice is to buy a plasma at this size, far superior

Yeah after following many threads on here on 42inch Telly's+ I think the general concesus is that even though it's not full HD you can't go wrong at this price point with the Pansonic plasmas. The TXP42X10 is the model I'd recommend and it can be had for a little over £600 e.g. ]here

Some comment in this ]recent thread.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need a good courier - any help please :)22
      2. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare44
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??58
      4. Gutters, painting22

See more discussions