Groups
    EXPIRED

42" LCD TV or plasma perhaps

Hi, have been umming and arring about getting a larger TV
    Cheapest I Have seen is a 42" LG in Richer for £369.99 (VIP price) but its 720, which I believe is not the highest spec
    Anyone know of anything else at that sort of price? Thanks

5 Comments

I would go with Plasma and stick with 720p as these sets are obviously at the best price.

Original Poster

alexandercooper;8880388

I would go with Plasma and stick with 720p as these sets are obviously at … I would go with Plasma and stick with 720p as these sets are obviously at the best price.

this is lcd but just over £400 with a 5 year warranty, cheers for your advice

have a check on av forums, wise to spend maybe a couple of hours and maybe narrow your choice to a couple of really decent models. that's what i did before plumping for my lg plasma which is TREMENDOUS, plus it's "only" HD ready

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;8880828

have a check on av forums, wise to spend maybe a couple of hours and … have a check on av forums, wise to spend maybe a couple of hours and maybe narrow your choice to a couple of really decent models. that's what i did before plumping for my lg plasma which is TREMENDOUS, plus it's "only" HD ready

Cheers i have seen a LG plasma thanks to hot deals and as you say is "only" HD ready but im sure is good enough for me! thanks for advise

If you don't have Blu - Ray, 720p, or 'HD ready' will be fine for a few more years yet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2225
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1933
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions