Groups
    EXPIRED

42" Plasma TV £400 HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Hiya,

I currently have a CRT Goodmans, has been very good to me but defo need an upgrade now!

My budget is £400 but need Extended Warranty as i have 2 little ones and flying toys!

I have seen some excellent deals on here so i have narrowed it down to this one:PANASONIC VIERA TX-P42C2B 42" HD Ready Plasma TV £399.97
    dixons.co.uk/gbu…tml

And this one: Samsung PS42C450B 42" Plasma TV - £399.99 @ Viking
    hotukdeals.com/ite…99-

Which one is better? I'm sooooo confused! I tried to buy the TV from Viking but couldn't add any Warranty! Nor Dixons! What am i doing wrong!

Plzzzzz help! :-s

5 Comments

same samsung at john lewis with 5 year warranty for 429

johnlewis.com/230…spx

coerce86;8839996

same samsung at john lewis with 5 year warranty for … same samsung at john lewis with 5 year warranty for 429http://www.johnlewis.com/230911738/Product.aspx

out of stock and has been for a while I believe.

Think you are going to do well to get a 42" plasma with 5 year warranty for £400.

They have now dropped another £44 off the Samsung.

Original Poster

Thanx guys, errrrm £400 max is for the telly. I know i'll have to pay extra for the warranty, just don't know how to add it on Dixons and Viking!:oops::?

rep for both anyways! :thumbsup:

Seems a great deal at £350 with another possible £35 quidco.

Don't think Viking do 5 year warranty do they, I can't see it.

Original Poster

greg_68;8842129

Seems a great deal at £350 with another possible £35 quidco.Don't think V … Seems a great deal at £350 with another possible £35 quidco.Don't think Viking do 5 year warranty do they, I can't see it.

I know, just can't risk it without warranty! Things aren't made to last these days!! (showing my age here!):whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions