Groups
    EXPIRED

42" tv

Hello, been umming and arring about bigger tv, so many variants
    saw a samsung plasma at John Lewis for £449 with 5 yr warranty, model PS42C450B1
    Any advise please!!
    No bothered about LED
    Thanks

4 Comments

Think this is the one I bought the other day (without the warranty). It seems like a good one so far for me...although there isn't an on / off switch. You can only put in on standby or take the plug out!
    I belive it's not top of range but I don't know anything about TV's and it was the cheapest plasma around. Didn't want an LCD with the childrens fingers constantly all over it

Original Poster

wookiemummy;8506794

Think this is the one I bought the other day (without the warranty). It … Think this is the one I bought the other day (without the warranty). It seems like a good one so far for me...although there isn't an on / off switch. You can only put in on standby or take the plug out!I belive it's not top of range but I don't know anything about TV's and it was the cheapest plasma around. Didn't want an LCD with the childrens fingers constantly all over it

thanks for the reply, must be common as the current tv is standby or off! whats the sound like? most of the lcds are average at best. thank you

It's a lot better than my last one which was 5 years old. You have a choice between 5 different sounds. I know very little about tv's but I'm pleased with this. Haven't got HD yet but evn though this is not full HD I'm happy with it for the price. I certainly would not spend more than this on a tv

Original Poster

wookiemummy;8511688

It's a lot better than my last one which was 5 years old. You have a … It's a lot better than my last one which was 5 years old. You have a choice between 5 different sounds. I know very little about tv's but I'm pleased with this. Haven't got HD yet but evn though this is not full HD I'm happy with it for the price. I certainly would not spend more than this on a tv

thanks for your help, im still undecided, thats just me though. cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?11
      2. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?34
      3. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?22
      4. Decent Mp3 Player?88

See more discussions