Groups

4.21 who is still up???

i a might be a bit off with the time... lol

29 Comments

Hi. I am. I am nocturnal, are you?

Original Poster

no just pissshed lol/////

lol! Good for you. What have you been quaffing? Whats your poison? (As they say)

Original Poster

lol poison!!!

Banned

im ere

Original Poster

so am i !!!!!!!!!!

Lol! I used to love to quaff down loads of alcohol of every sort, but don't very often now

Banned

i love **** threads on here lol

Original Poster

lol yes......

What does everyone drink? I like Lager in the pub, Baileys at home, cold sparkling wine in the Summer...

Or a cold cider maybe

FANTASTIC!! starsparkle. Are you havin a drink to celebrate? What a great result

What are you studying?

Sounds very geekoid. I don't even know what javascript is!

yep im up with a sick baby

jennie-jack, Sorry to hear that. Hope the wee one settles soon

Im up with a sick me lol only got a cold but feel flipping awful

Hope your little one is ok x

I'm up for another hour or so. Finish work in 30mins so wont be for much longer.

Like most though, feeling a little rough. Prob the sh*t aircon!

Banned

at least your employer provides air con

Amazing, I'm just waking up and you lot aren't even in bed, I can just remember those days. Hope that babies ok Jennie, mine i'm sure are about to jump on me

Lol, thats true. Going from hot to cold throughout the night.

Yours doesn't wolves?

My youngest woke up half hour ago............regular as clock work. Everyone else still asleep......even the bloody dog refuses to get up. X)

Dont know how you lot with kids do it. I've heard a rumour thay are more than worth it though. Not too sure why, but can't wait to have some... one day in the future though

theone

Dont know how you lot with kids do it. I've heard a rumour thay are more … Dont know how you lot with kids do it. I've heard a rumour thay are more than worth it though. Not too sure why, but can't wait to have some... one day in the future though

They are great fun. My last lie in was many years ago though.............and as a warning....having 3 sends you grey X)

Ha ha.... 3? 2 will do me, at least initially!! not sure I wont the grey hairs though

theone

Ha ha.... 3? 2 will do me, at least initially!! not sure I wont the grey … Ha ha.... 3? 2 will do me, at least initially!! not sure I wont the grey hairs though

And all boys so at least i can play football with them............and nick their LEGO And the grey hairs make you look wise...........honest. lol

Syzable

And all boys so at least i can play football with them............and … And all boys so at least i can play football with them............and nick their LEGO And the grey hairs make you look wise...........honest. lol

Lol lego is great fun and you really should wake the dog up....just so that you feel better

Emzy81

Lol lego is great fun and you really should wake the dog up....just so … Lol lego is great fun and you really should wake the dog up....just so that you feel better

I think i will X)

starsparkle2311

I'm awake, kids away and too snowy to have gone out tonight. Just got my … I'm awake, kids away and too snowy to have gone out tonight. Just got my first OU course results back, I passed, 83%!! Way better than the 45% I thought I'd get, well chuffed with myself,woohoo way to go me!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats clever clogs!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882392
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!46
      3. GCSE Results day56
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846349

See more discussions