4241mackay

hey, seen your name mentioned alot yet you have no avator...and i cant find you on the pics thread....what do you look like?
wondered who was the face behind the poster
come on.....pleaseeeeeeee

49 Comments

the avatar was a pic i think?

lol, huh? i no longer have an avatar it went corrupt lol, will have one up soon !!!

Original Poster

4241mackay;2325920

lol, huh? i no longer have an avatar it went corrupt lol, will have one … lol, huh? i no longer have an avatar it went corrupt lol, will have one up soon !!!

go on...post me a little pic in here
you just seem dead canny and i wondered what u were like

lol, canny !!!

Banned

Mackay is a fine looking lad

talk to me on msn, you'll get a glims this way!

- Lmao, u big gay ^

he's a BJ boy through and through!

Bella - he is a cutie and he is a really good speller :-D

oh, u cheeky b !!!

4241mackay;2325989

oh, u cheeky b !!!

most of hukd were upset when mackays avatar left :x

Banned

nikkib123;2325975

Bella - he is a cutie and he is a really good speller :-D

you p== ---taker

lmao

I was actually quite surprised at your photo Bella to be honest, I imagined from your name that you were middle aged (no offense) but after seeing your pic your actually young and attractive. Just shows you can't judge from a name lol.

lol, init guttin wit the sarcasm! and lmao, i had a fan club apparently !!! lol !!! and no not just yet, what is i t calld again, is it the sevilla bros one? and what exams is he doig ?

Original Poster

ahh what a sweetie...we just want your piccy back.

gcse's i guess, lmao, ah, he'll be fine, after that they get to chill for bout 3 months lol! good look to him, and will get it on tonight! is he playing tonight yH?

Original Poster

masterbrown;2326027

I was actually quite surprised at your photo Bella to be honest, I … I was actually quite surprised at your photo Bella to be honest, I imagined from your name that you were middle aged (no offense) but after seeing your pic your actually young and attractive. Just shows you can't judge from a name lol.

you saw my pic??? and i souond middle aged? lol i dread to think...how old do i look?

bitseylango;2325957

he's a BJ boy through and through!

LOL. say no more.

4241mackay;2325989

oh, u cheeky b !!!

Only kidding babe :-D

lmao!!! twinks you give me joke! they really good at it then? ask em what skill level they are? n say no more :O and bella is rather young looking everyone, but is 33! lol, sorry to spread it lmao!

Wey hey.... Danny .. you uncorrupted it.. lol...^^^..init..

4241mackay;2326114

lmao!!! twinks you give me joke! they really good at it then? ask em what … lmao!!! twinks you give me joke! they really good at it then? ask em what skill level they are? n say no more :O and bella is rather young looking everyone, but is 33! lol, sorry to spread it lmao!

Never disclose a lady's age!

lol ^ woops

Lol, no your not 26! u wish

Original Poster

4241mackay;2326114

lmao!!! twinks you give me joke! they really good at it then? ask em what … lmao!!! twinks you give me joke! they really good at it then? ask em what skill level they are? n say no more :O and bella is rather young looking everyone, but is 33! lol, sorry to spread it lmao!

thanks pal! lol
you lie!!! im 26:whistling:

bellabonkers;2326136

thanks pal! lolyou lie!!! im 26:whistling:

i am 16 going on 17:whistling:

lmao! im skill level 16, so tell them to be prepared lol! and 16 goin on 17 lol your a youngen! wahoo, i have loads of balls now thanks everyone! !

bellabonkers;2326098

you saw my pic??? and i souond middle aged? lol i dread to think...how … you saw my pic??? and i souond middle aged? lol i dread to think...how old do i look?

No you don't sound middle aged by what you type its just the name lol, look about 24 from the pic I'd guess :thumbsup:

Banned

bellabonkers;2326136

thanks pal! lolyou lie!!! im 26:whistling:

Where's a pic of you? lemme see lemme see

4241mackay;2326165

lmao! im skill level 16, so tell them to be prepared lol! and 16 goin … lmao! im skill level 16, so tell them to be prepared lol! and 16 goin on 17 lol your a youngen! wahoo, i have loads of balls now thanks everyone! !

its a song from sound of music mackay! not my age im 19....so respect ur elders :-D

lol talk to her on msn danger pal! and tell him to add me as a freind then first yh! and no man u or barca lol !!! ask him what skill level he is too

O ryt sorry ace pal, i thought u wer being serious lol !!! i will respect you matey

Original Poster

DangerGod;2326187

Where's a pic of you? lemme see lemme see

in the pics thread there is a clear one...and a diff one on my profile

Banned

Nevermind i saw her now

yup just saw it on ur profile

lmao... you sound disappointed pal ^ weres this pics thread btw !

lol, ill let him win

bellabonkers;2326203

in the pics thread there is a clear one...and a diff one on my profile

*wolf whistles*

ryt then brb off to play twinks' family at Fifa 08 lol!

lol, im comin im comin, and yess pal, eventually, bit of bribing and wheeling and dealing... lmao but got there in the end! jokes

Banned

4241mackay;2326222

ryt then brb off to play twinks' family at Fifa 08 lol!

You got ur 6 red balls then

twinks;2326212

he has and he sai level 4 so yeah you probably will woop him lol oh jees … he has and he sai level 4 so yeah you probably will woop him lol oh jees dont get him any more moodier than he is lol

do the opposite mackay, make it a big win like 10-0....throw in random insults as ur playing such as

"skill 4 pff i wud say more like -4"
"whos your daddy x10 (loudly)"
"do u want me to score an own goal to make u feel better"
"put the controller down"
"mikey from big brother wud be more of a challenge"

give twinks a nice night!

love me x

Original Poster

the pics thread...
]http//ww…bu/
if your not in...post your pic

twinks;2326249

Oi lol

aha im just messing!

edna, thanks for the rep but wtf why did u put a shreddies quote in there? lol

Original Poster

LOL edna!!!!!........shreddies indeed?????
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846121
    2. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.109
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2336
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764086

See more discussions