Groups
    EXPIRED

42inch tv with all the below do they exist

hi im trying to find a 42inch tv not plasma with the following
    1080p,built in dvd player,built in freeview,usb
    looking online but cant seem to find one do they make them this big with built in dvd and the above???

8 Comments

Hey Shamus1975.

You didn't mention what price you were looking for. I found this whic is kinda similar.

KDL-40EX43B
    The amazing Full HD experience in a complete all-in-one package 40" (102cm), Full HD 1080, Wi-Fi Ready, LCD TV with Integrated Blu-ray™ Player & HDMI™ connections With Freeview HD

Ok it is 40 not 42 but still a decent size
    it has Freeview HD which I think is a bonus on top of freeview.
    It has a Blu-ray Player which I guess also play any DVD
    It's full HD for 1080p

Here is one at Multizone Audio Visual
    multizoneav.com/Pro…3B/
    Hope this helps

Original Poster

Sham.bolic

Hey Shamus1975. You didn't mention what price you were looking for. I … Hey Shamus1975. You didn't mention what price you were looking for. I found this whic is kinda similar.KDL-40EX43BThe amazing Full HD experience in a complete all-in-one package 40" (102cm), Full HD 1080, Wi-Fi Ready, LCD TV with Integrated Blu-ray™ Player & HDMI™ connections With Freeview HDOk it is 40 not 42 but still a decent sizeit has Freeview HD which I think is a bonus on top of freeview.It has a Blu-ray Player which I guess also play any DVDIt's full HD for 1080pHere is one at Multizone Audio Visual http://www.multizoneav.com/Product/SONY/LCD_%26_Plasma_TV/KDL40EX43B/Hope this helps

forgot to mention usb as well which that does have never heard of them though are they reputable??

I bought blu-ray player and had no complaints. I saw them on price grabber and Kelkoo.

Here are some of the review links

reviews.pricegrabber.co.uk/mul…90/

kelkoo.co.uk/mp-…com

Best bet is to give them a call and double check that the set has everything they have writen on the site.

any reason not plasma?

Original Poster

slackrat77

any reason not plasma?

never been keen on them as they used to need re gasing picture sag etc i know now a days they supposed to be ok but im just not keen on having one

shamus1975

never been keen on them as they used to need re gasing picture sag etc i … never been keen on them as they used to need re gasing picture sag etc i know now a days they supposed to be ok but im just not keen on having one

thats never ever been true.
    there are NO gas powered TV screens that need refilling. now or in the past.
    its impossible. each pixel is a sealed glass cell. in a 42" modern screen theres more than 400,000 cells.
    if you can find a TV repair company that re-gasses plasma TVs, I'll GIVE you any tv you want.

you've been very very badly misinformed
    Edited by: "slackrat77" 16th Sep 2010

Original Poster

slackrat77

thats never ever been true.there are NO gas powered TV screens that need … thats never ever been true.there are NO gas powered TV screens that need refilling. now or in the past.its impossible. each pixel is a sealed glass cell. in a 42" modern screen theres more than 400,000 cells.if you can find a TV repair company that re-gasses plasma TVs, I'll GIVE you any tv you want.you've been very very badly misinformed

not only that they never had a long life expectancy even thought now they are better in less im wrong again

average 100,000 hours of use
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv919
      2. cats and royal canin biscuits1015
      3. Electricity55
      4. Wireless Earphones for Running56

See more discussions