Groups

4.3.1 untethered jb out tonight tomorrow morning

As above some state 5am tomorrow but at least it's coming

41 Comments

Now they can get to work on the unlock

ipad 2 as well??

No iPad 2.

I already posted about JB release earlier today.

Original Poster

U sure did but I didn't see it

Boooo - Keep it original or use another device.

Shame no ipad2 I Wanna exploit mine!

Banned

Great news.... If only I could jailbreak my android..... Oh wait! X)

mac or pc?

Original Poster

guv

Great news.... If only I could jailbreak my android..... Oh wait! X)

Ogh go and play with your satellite dish

Original Poster

lavondys

mac or pc?

Both I think

so pwnage and redsn0w?

Original Poster

according to musclenerd yep

lavondys

so pwnage and redsn0w?

Hmmm, will it be worth updating my 3g and 3gs from 3.1.3 to 4.3.1 now then? Need to have Ultrasn0w unlock though, will it be a little longer for that?

Cheers,

Mike..

Mine is on 3.1.3 and im Im hoping that 4.3.1 wont be as tat as 4.2.1 was. I updated my wifes and it went snails pace and kept crashing.

im waiting to updated mine to 4.3.1 BUT im waiting for reports to see if its a buggy as the previous firmware update.

Thanks

lavondys

Mine is on 3.1.3 and im Im hoping that 4.3.1 wont be as tat as 4.2.1 was. … Mine is on 3.1.3 and im Im hoping that 4.3.1 wont be as tat as 4.2.1 was. I updated my wifes and it went snails pace and kept crashing.im waiting to updated mine to 4.3.1 BUT im waiting for reports to see if its a buggy as the previous firmware update.

The firmware isn't buggy you just need to update your iPhone to a newer model.

localboy

The firmware isn't buggy you just need to update your iPhone to a newer … The firmware isn't buggy you just need to update your iPhone to a newer model.

your having a giraffe arnt you,

will der be snowbreeze?

Original Poster

Sn0wbreeze is a tethered jb I don't know if ih8snow has knocked an untethered one up yet

Redsn0w is for windows like snowbreeze. Ih8sn0w relies on others tools to implement his incarnations

Original Poster

Now live

Is there an unlock via ultrasn0w though?

MikeBeaver

Is there an unlock via ultrasn0w though?

no as I mentioned here hotukdeals.com/mis…20/

if you want one you have to stay away from this until new ultrasn0w is released (possibly today) although that wont include the unlock BUT the capacity for it at a later date.
    Edited by: "roadrunner1" 4th Apr 2011

link?

sedd33

link?

search dev-team blog for redsn0w and pwnagetool or ih8sn0w.com for sn0wbreeze

got redsnow but where do i get the ipsw file for iphone 4?

I wish people would shut up about the unlock, just pay to get it officially unlocked by the network...

is anyone trying out this baby, or shall i be the first?

bit confused is this the ipsw file for iphone4?- iPhone3,1_4.3.1_8G4_Restore.ipsw

james_lfc

I wish people would shut up about the unlock, just pay to get it … I wish people would shut up about the unlock, just pay to get it officially unlocked by the network...

And what happens if they wont unlock it for 3 months?

ok ready to rock....

BANG! done sweet took 2mins

untethered 4.3.1 on iphone4

Are there any indications of when this will be available for ipad 2?

no clue but dev team won't come up with it, waiting on comex who has the exploit for 4.3 but its fixed in 4,3,1 so no release as yet.

james_lfc

I wish people would shut up about the unlock, just pay to get it … I wish people would shut up about the unlock, just pay to get it officially unlocked by the network...

Umm are you dizzy? if theres a way to do it free why not?

MarzBarz

Umm are you dizzy? if theres a way to do it free why not?

because the free way is ****,

james_lfc

Why do such a moronic thing? If someone is capable of unlocking it, for free, then paying for the same service is counter productive.

MikeBeaver

Why do such a moronic thing? If someone is capable of unlocking it, for … Why do such a moronic thing? If someone is capable of unlocking it, for free, then paying for the same service is counter productive.

A factory unlock without having to keep asking "what about unlock?" is well worth £15, mine was free! All I had to do was ask t-mob said it was £15 and I asked couldthey reduce it and they said theyd do it for free as I am a "valued" customer

Just said I needed it for when I go abroad, simples and it's upped the value of my phone by more than £15 anyway

james_lfc

A factory unlock without having to keep asking "what about unlock?" is … A factory unlock without having to keep asking "what about unlock?" is well worth £15, mine was free! All I had to do was ask t-mob said it was £15 and I asked couldthey reduce it and they said theyd do it for free as I am a "valued" customerJust said I needed it for when I go abroad, simples and it's upped the value of my phone by more than £15 anyway

Like how you ignored my comment
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044558
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927378
      3. Free Codes from EGX11
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…23

See more discussions