Groups

48 hour code needed desperately for Xbox Live Please can anyone help? Pleeeeeassse :)

Please has anyone got a spare 48 hour code for Xbox 360 that they do not require? My sons has just ran out and he has invited some friends round later, he is very down about it, I loved to cheer him up by saying some kind person from Hotdeals has saved the day. I would be so grateful Rep left of course if anyone can help.

17 Comments

come on there is just no need for this sort of begging
    go on fleabay and pay ur 1.50 for gods sake shesh

ludovico;5222356

come on there is just no need for this sort of begginggo on fleabay and … come on there is just no need for this sort of begginggo on fleabay and pay ur 1.50 for gods sake shesh

+1

This is happening too often.

OP-have some pride and stump up for a code, I got one from Ebay for £3.30 a couple of days ago... :roll:

If you are suck, create a new Xbox Gamertag/Profile and you should get one month Free Xbox Live Gold :-)

Original Poster

Obviously not gamers. I have done plenty of favours on here, just asking for a bit of help back, there really is no need for you to be so rude. If we had a code we were not using we would give it to someone on here, we are not all out for a profit.

Original Poster

Boogie83e;5222380

If you are suck, create a new Xbox Gamertag/Profile and you should get … If you are suck, create a new Xbox Gamertag/Profile and you should get one month Free Xbox Live Gold :-)

Thanks, I will mention it to him.

Original Poster

ludovico;5222356

come on there is just no need for this sort of begginggo on fleabay and … come on there is just no need for this sort of begginggo on fleabay and pay ur 1.50 for gods sake shesh

To be honest I found you rude BUT I hadn't thought of Ebay, I didn't think anyone could possibly make money out of such a thing. So I'm now going to have a look. So in a way you have helped but you were still rude in the way you said it.

Original Poster

grex9101;5222364

+1This is happening too often. OP-have some pride and stump up for a … +1This is happening too often. OP-have some pride and stump up for a code, I got one from Ebay for £3.30 a couple of days ago... :roll:

Yes.......I know, didn't even think of trying there. But I don't mind paying, just need one for a quite life.

We were not being rude, just fed up of the CONSTANT requests for codes on the misc forum. Coke zone, HMV, xbox Live.

It's pathetic, you want something, you pay for it. Don't embarass yourself by begging.

And, I AM a gamer. Hence why I PAY for my live subscription. Try it.

yes i am with grex9101
    i was not being rude

And I AM also a gamer. Hence why I PAY for my live subscription
    i would hate to see what u would say if i was being rude lol

ts9658;5222402

Thanks, I will mention it to him.

Has he managed to create a new 1 month trial ?

Original Poster

dontasciime;5222858

Has he managed to create a new 1 month trial ?

Hi, no I just bought one from Ebay, thanks

Original Poster

grex9101;5222643

We were not being rude, just fed up of the CONSTANT requests for codes on … We were not being rude, just fed up of the CONSTANT requests for codes on the misc forum. Coke zone, HMV, xbox Live.It's pathetic, you want something, you pay for it. Don't embarass yourself by begging.And, I AM a gamer. Hence why I PAY for my live subscription. Try it.

You are rude. We are talking about a free code with a game. I wouldn't expect any one to buy something I had received for free, but then again, im a nice person, I know I am very rare. It's hardly begging. You can't sell something, (or so I thought) that is free and only of use in certain circumstances. My sons happy now so it really does not really matter. He's happy, his friends are happy and I'm now off to have a lovely glass of red and watch a DVD with my husband.

Original Poster

grex9101;5222364

+1This is happening too often. OP-have some pride and stump up for a … +1This is happening too often. OP-have some pride and stump up for a code, I got one from Ebay for £3.30 a couple of days ago... :roll:

Got mine for £1 bargain ha ha ! You really can buy absolutely anything from Ebay I think you might of been done.

ts9658;5223586

Got mine for £1 bargain ha ha ! You really can buy absolutely … Got mine for £1 bargain ha ha ! You really can buy absolutely anything from Ebay I think you might of been done.

i think he might mean a month

its a real annoyance these xbox live fees, but yeeah you lot were kinda rude :P

i also noticed alot of people "begging", but if people are giving them away then its clearly working when they ask for one... = love !

ts9658;5223586

Got mine for £1 bargain ha ha ! You really can buy absolutely … Got mine for £1 bargain ha ha ! You really can buy absolutely anything from Ebay I think you might of been done.

HAVE, not OF :roll:

I bought a 1 month code, 48hrs for £1, you were done. lol :-D:-D:-D

Well hopefully the kids enjoyed themselves for whatever the hours were

maxmix

why does everyone get so dickish about people asking for free stuff....this is a website for cheap asses afterall so why not help someone out.....and why the **** does it matter if people are posting loads of free code requests....dont ****ing click on them if it ****** you off.....god you forum people are *****
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions