Expired

48 Hour codes for XBL, Get them while there hot :)

26 replies
Found 7th Feb 2009
Heard a rumour that all the old codes have to be used by the end of this month so im giving them away as i wont use them as i have gold all the time

I used to use these to boost with my other account before i got bored of achievements and xbox in general.

Post the ones that are used or you have used to help others.

25 Comments

Original Poster

Cdww8-rjfmf-342hk-2wqbb-w8m93
Q8qxq-7thqg-khx6m-dt43c-689h3
Gtrd4-cc24t-q8w44-tt69v-43tw8
Gjpmp-4rd9h-t6qh6-cxhqm-9w9km
Xm2yg-pdbwd-w8xjf-cmqjg-dyq7q
Kvt2v-xp7qm-9cdb8-hjf46-bkvwb
Cp3xg-mvf63-mtffr-w3b7h-92mjy
Tp6w4-t78jk-2477h-hjqft-7xvxq
Ggcgd-6h29d-hk6vr-vmb3w-3yq93
Vt4kw-d42tr-7wwvv-pxr9y-2kjv3
Gwr9y-wy7jd-2qj4p-qc97m-7jdf6
Qfbgm-km728-cc64d-h2q8h-ywypw
Q9wmj-m46ht-hv4y7-274q9-g89t3

Hmm weird had these saved in capitals in word pad now there all small case letters, oh well there free after all.

U should have trickle fed them on here, bet someone that didn't need em just snapped em all up

i'll take these 2 , thanks
274q9-g89t3

Original Poster

Could have done that but hey you can only use one at a time i think so while there using one someone can use others. Just trying to help people

If someone's greddy then that there problem as i paid £5 for 15 codes so im just doing a nice favour.

rep left thanks

Original Poster

ta try them first as someoine may have just jacked them and not posted it here.

where do you input these codes?

Original Poster

Click the guide got all the way left where it says redeem code and there you go. One at a time though fella

would u have anymore ruthless thanks m8

singer

You got any spare that you could PM as i wont be able to get to the xbox till later

Original Poster

Nope thats the lot

tried 4 of them and none work, might have been better doing it by pm as noone knows which ones are gone

Where'd you got the info about trial codes expiring?

hey was a good thought anyway ruthless and even though i never got one , it is much appreciatted m8

thanks
singer

Its all the codes from the "Twisted" website that was giving them away, the codes you get free with games would still work I would imagine.

supermod

DudeyGeeza;4314294

U should have trickle fed them on here, bet someone that didn't need em … U should have trickle fed them on here, bet someone that didn't need em just snapped em all up

RuthIess;4314336

ta try them first as someoine may have just jacked them and not posted it … ta try them first as someoine may have just jacked them and not posted it here.

It was very nice of you to offer them Ruthless . Another way to offer them if you get anymore in the future, would be to ask members to PM you for a code as that stops people grabbing multiple codes without notifying you etc. Thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheers but that is hassle for me as im going away now i dont want 5 million PMs when i get back

sigma;4314580

It was very nice of you to offer them Ruthless . Another way to offer … It was very nice of you to offer them Ruthless . Another way to offer them if you get anymore in the future, would be to ask members to PM you for a code as that stops people grabbing multiple codes without notifying you etc. Thanks :thumbsup:

Yet another reason why this site should be only viewable to members, whats stopping some random just wandering on to the site and taking all the codes. Nice gesture, don't need any codes but repped

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;4314695

Yet another reason why this site should be only viewable to members, … Yet another reason why this site should be only viewable to members, whats stopping some random just wandering on to the site and taking all the codes. Nice gesture, don't need any codes but repped

Thanx mate, i brought them thinking id use them but never did so there up for grabs.

Original Poster

Might aswell bump these someone may want them

Thanks, i did the 4th one down ( the first and last dont work as i tried them first)

rep added

Original Poster

bumpy, just wanna help

Thanks, I managed to grab one yesterday. Much appreciated and repped

RuthIess;4318776

bumpy, just wanna help

they were all gone yesterday, pointless bumping it

Original Poster

No one posted that mate otherwise how would i have know
Post a comment
@
    Text