Found 15th Jan 2010
Hi there,

Have cousins over and they want to play a bit of online, was wondering if anyone had a trial they don't need? Thanks, rep will be left and will be much appreciated!!!!

15 Comments

unfortunately your not allowed to request these anymore as far as I know buddy

Banned

bfjem;7551874

unfortunately your not allowed to request these anymore as far as I know … unfortunately your not allowed to request these anymore as far as I know buddy

He's asking for a free one... I think thats still allowed isn't it?

Basically its another begging thread, and sadly thats still within the rules

Original Poster

bfjem;7551874

unfortunately your not allowed to request these anymore as far as I know … unfortunately your not allowed to request these anymore as far as I know buddy

Thanks for the warning mate

vibeone;7551934

He's asking for a free one... I think thats still allowed isn't … He's asking for a free one... I think thats still allowed isn't it?Basically its another begging thread, and sadly thats still within the rules

:roll: see you still have no life

Bhav007;7551976

Thanks for the warning mate:roll: see you still have no life

vibeone;7551934

He's asking for a free one... I think thats still allowed isn't … He's asking for a free one... I think thats still allowed isn't it?Basically its another begging thread, and sadly thats still within the rules

my bad sorry Bhav...I am sure I saw a thread saying it was no longer allowed...but oh well have a free bump

Banned

Bhav007;7551976

Thanks for the warning mate:roll: see you still have no life

bhav bhav bhav... remember what happened last time!

vibeone;7551934

theres a specific thread to ask in.

Why dont you just buy 1 month?

Banned

strike;7552062

theres a specific thread to ask in.Why dont you just buy 1 month?

Ah OK, theres also a specific thread for Orange codes and other things. But people would rather spam up the forum with more and more pathetic begging.

vibeone;7552087

Ah OK, theres also a specific thread for Orange codes and other things. … Ah OK, theres also a specific thread for Orange codes and other things. But people would rather spam up the forum with more and more pathetic begging.

He always make the same thread requesting for a free 48 Hour Code, and each time the Mod closes and directs him to the specific Thread so the forum does not clutter up. But I think he forgets things easily.

Banned

strike;7552114

He always make the same thread requesting for a free 48 Hour Code, and … He always make the same thread requesting for a free 48 Hour Code, and each time the Mod closes and directs him to the specific Thread so the forum does not clutter up. But I think he forgets things easily.

he used to make multiple threads up with the title "vibeone is a ..." (4 letter c word) Very forgetful! :P

I thought he had quit to be honest - must have just come back for a freebie code!

vibeone;7552166

he used to make multiple threads up with the title "vibeone is a ..." (4 … he used to make multiple threads up with the title "vibeone is a ..." (4 letter c word) Very forgetful! :PI thought he had quit to be honest - must have just come back for a freebie code!

He also PM'd me and made a thread about me. There I was thinking, i'm "running the misk" but he wanted to indirectly suspend me, which didn’t work. I lol'd and then I lol'd a bit more because he sent me a childish PM.

He probably does want some more free things without giving anything back to the community; his posts come in Free Orange Code, XBOX Live 48HR Codes Wanted and Free Film Tickets.

He must think he is very smart using a 4 letter word online:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Anyone? Would really appreciate it, not worth purchasing a 1 month for usage that will only be a few hours! Thanks

hotukdeals.com/ite…-li

Thread locked and under review. From memory you have made multiple … Thread locked and under review. From memory you have made multiple requests in the past and I'm sure we have asked you to use the previous thread.

These "cousins" come around regular, get them to pay!

hotukdeals.com/ite…hou

A few cousins are round today, and they want to play Halo!! Will be very … A few cousins are round today, and they want to play Halo!! Will be very appreciative, and will leave rep! Thanks!

Original Poster

Please explain how 6 months = regular? They come around once in a blue moon...it's no big deal just thought I would ask as this place is full of generous people. Next time I guess I will just have to purchase a 48 hour code from eBay or something

Fdre4-52cvp-dhdwh-48mhh-ppbnn

Original Poster

Chiptivo;7580370

Fdre4-52cvp-dhdwh-48mhh-ppbnn

get a life
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56550
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle67
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions