Found 7th Aug 2008
Just stumbled across this site ...............has anyone had any dealings with them (seems a bit odd)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

They're just pirated films which are almost certainly sourced from the same material that circulates the internet.

imortal;2692433

it doesnt say anything about pirated copies

Does it really need too? What do you expect for £3 for a film that is currently in cinemas and putting plenty of butts in seats(the new fatman) do you really expect that its a full retail release?
I have nothing against pirate films myself so long as a) they are dvdscreeners and b)they are available on my newsgroup server!
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/07-08-200801-22-53.png

ayeaye there captain..........

Congrats MBeeching on your 5000 posts...

edna_clouds;2692528

ayeaye there captain..........Congrats MBeeching on your 5000 posts...

Not using the official 'congrats' thread. tut tut. Ban on its way!:p

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2692549

Not using the official 'congrats' thread. tut tut. Ban on its way!:p

I can handle it..... Send me off to the naughty step with the other rebles....:oops:

edna_clouds;2692555

I can handle it..... Send me off to the naughty step with the other … I can handle it..... Send me off to the naughty step with the other rebles....:oops:

Step! more like flight!:-D

how on earth do they get away with it? Im tempted of being naughty and ordering The Dark Knight even though it takes 7-14 Days Delivery and probably a rubbish priate copy

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2692565

Step! more like flight!:-D

I'm a good lad really... I won't bite,poke eyes or pull hair..... All I ask for is a little piece of carpet while I stand there...:thumbsup:

Marky264;2692569

how on earth do they get away with it? Im tempted of being naughty and … how on earth do they get away with it? Im tempted of being naughty and ordering The Dark Knight even though it takes 7-14 Days Delivery and probably a rubbish priate copy

I would be careful with your card details. If your going to do this you may as well download it off torrent and burn it to a dvd yourself.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2692579

I would be careful with your card details. If your going to do this you … I would be careful with your card details. If your going to do this you may as well download it off torrent and burn it to a dvd yourself.

yeah hmmm, Anyone tried this before?

Marky264;2692590

What? Being carful with my card details, always.

Downloading off torrents, never!:whistling:

(ps you may want to use newsgroups too.) :thumbsup:

Marky264;2692590

what downloading from torrents? in the olden days yes! now its newsgroups and binaries all the way!

harlzter;2692622

what downloading from torrents? in the olden days yes! now its newsgroups … what downloading from torrents? in the olden days yes! now its newsgroups and binaries all the way!

no way! i hate torrents, downloaded what appeared to be a film on it and it was a virus, So that currupted my computer once so neevr trying it again lol, Any one knwo about the site whos used it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions