48K ZX Spectrum @ Argos £119.95

LocalFound 12th Nov 2017
Browsing the Autumn 1984 Argos catalogue & came across this a full 48K ZX Spectrum with real keyboard for less than £120.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
@IamMT

"Browsing the Autumn 1984 Argos catalogue & came across this a full 48K ZX Spectrum with real keyboard for less than £120."

Hmmm...

I can recommend the lingerie section of the 1984 Kays catalogue.
20 Comments
Original Poster
32420840-jPinV.jpg

YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A TWISTY MAZE OF TESCO AISLES AT CLOSING TIME.
THE SHELVES ARE BARE AND THERE ARE NO DEALS TO BE FOUND.
Edited by: "IamMT" 12th Nov 2017
dont forget you will need a really old crappy cassette tape player too
Heat..hope the time traveler's snap this deal soon
thomasleep3 m ago

dont forget you will need a really old crappy cassette tape player too

cassettes are coming back
@IamMT

"Browsing the Autumn 1984 Argos catalogue & came across this a full 48K ZX Spectrum with real keyboard for less than £120."

Hmmm...

I can recommend the lingerie section of the 1984 Kays catalogue.
fanpages2 m ago

@IamMT "Browsing the Autumn 1984 Argos catalogue & came across this a full …@IamMT "Browsing the Autumn 1984 Argos catalogue & came across this a full 48K ZX Spectrum with real keyboard for less than £120."Hmmm...I can recommend the lingerie section of the 1984 Kays catalogue.

A vintage Kays back then
fanpages9 m ago

@IamMT "Browsing the Autumn 1984 Argos catalogue & came across this a full …@IamMT "Browsing the Autumn 1984 Argos catalogue & came across this a full 48K ZX Spectrum with real keyboard for less than £120."Hmmm...I can recommend the lingerie section of the 1984 Kays catalogue.

the op posted a pic for reference, perhaps you could too, just for reference purposes of course
thomasleep26 m ago

the op posted a pic for reference, perhaps you could too, just for …the op posted a pic for reference, perhaps you could too, just for reference purposes of course

If you insist...

32421073-bdSmP.jpg
I thought a Spectrum would struggle to output at 4k or even 1080P so amazed to see this one can output at 48k.
Is it using a quantum processor?
When I think back to the wasted hours of my youth playing on the likes of the as spectrum and the atari 2600. Time I can never have back. Wish I had spent more time outside with my family and friends.
POWYSWALES37 m ago

When I think back to the wasted hours of my youth playing on the likes of …When I think back to the wasted hours of my youth playing on the likes of the as spectrum and the atari 2600. Time I can never have back. Wish I had spent more time outside with my family and friends.

Bet you still played out more than kids do today.
Love these old catalogue pictures, thinking of all the times I pestered my parents to buy me a computer!
Is there a particular site for the Argos or Kays catalogues from yeseteryear?
Agharta1 h, 13 m ago

I thought a Spectrum would struggle to output at 4k or even 1080P so …I thought a Spectrum would struggle to output at 4k or even 1080P so amazed to see this one can output at 48k.Is it using a quantum processor?

No, but the Sinclair QL did.
ny15210 m ago

Love these old catalogue pictures, thinking of all the times I pestered my …Love these old catalogue pictures, thinking of all the times I pestered my parents to buy me a computer!Is there a particular site for the Argos or Kays catalogues from yeseteryear?

I don't know about yeseteryyear, but you could start here:

[ www . worldofkays . org ]
fanpages10 m ago

you could start here:[ http:// www . worldofkays . org ] 'I can recommend …you could start here:[ http:// www . worldofkays . org ] 'I can recommend the lingerie section of the 1984 Kays catalogue'

32422435-EYBrb.jpg
Edited by: "barriey" 12th Nov 2017
Cold

Why buy that antiquated rubber keyed piece of tat when you can get this state of the art machine instead?:
32422486-YwwdT.jpg
It will be cheaper on Black Friday 😁
Edited by: "Dawsy" 13th Nov 2017
The 128k +2 *only* cost £99.99 at Christmas in an offer down from £125

Sauce...I had one for Christmas when I was a kid and remember the advert
Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 14th Nov 2017
I never bought a single game for my spectrum, all copies, jet set willy, attic attack, manic miner, Valhalla
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants