49 inch gaming tv price between £300 - £500

Posted 25th Jul
I seen this at currys but it won’t let me deliver to store LG 49SM8200PLA 49” Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with Google Assistant
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
If you are looking for gaming TV especially for next gen then keep your £500 and save for another 5 months and get an Oled something like the b9 or c9
Edited by: "Rocknroiia" 25th Jul
Rocknroiia25/07/2020 16:53

If you are looking for gaming TV especially for next gen than keep your …If you are looking for gaming TV especially for next gen than keep your £500 and save for another 5 months and get an Oled something like the b9 or c9

Whats a b9 or c9? Is that a model for a tv?
kmccann25/07/2020 17:02

Whats a b9 or c9? Is that a model for a tv?

Sorry, LG
Rocknroiia25/07/2020 17:09

Sorry, LG

Cheers ty, i really want one now, if ya find one please let me know 😬
Depends what you are gaming on, console or PC, personally if i was you I would save up a bit and go for one of their OLED panels, you won't regret it
Neo160725/07/2020 17:49

Depends what you are gaming on, console or PC, personally if i was you I …Depends what you are gaming on, console or PC, personally if i was you I would save up a bit and go for one of their OLED panels, you won't regret it

Xbox one x or PS4 😬
kmccann25/07/2020 18:02

Xbox one x or PS4 😬

Probably alright for the average user for Xbox or PS4, it's a 60Hz panel with 5ms response time, although for future consoles such as PS5 and Xbox Series X (or PC Gaming in general) the advantages of the C9 OLED TV's are they can do 120Hz refresh rate and a 1ms response time. Definitely worth the extra in my opinion. Plus the added bonus of those deep deep blacks when watching HDR content
Neo160725/07/2020 18:05

Probably alright for the average user for Xbox or PS4, it's a 60Hz panel …Probably alright for the average user for Xbox or PS4, it's a 60Hz panel with 5ms response time, although for future consoles such as PS5 and Xbox Series X (or PC Gaming in general) the advantages of the C9 OLED TV's are they can do 120Hz refresh rate and a 1ms response time. Definitely worth the extra in my opinion. Plus the added bonus of those deep deep blacks when watching HDR content

Sounds good, any available to buy now :/ 😬😬
Ty but thats more than double i would really like to pay 🤪
A couple of tesco in Scotland were selling lg 43 inch for £369
Do you live near an Argos Clearance Bargains warehouse?. They have some great deals on TV’s and they are guaranteed for the same amount of time as the actual Argos shop on the high street.
clarryd26/07/2020 07:07

Do you live near an Argos Clearance Bargains warehouse?. They have some …Do you live near an Argos Clearance Bargains warehouse?. They have some great deals on TV’s and they are guaranteed for the same amount of time as the actual Argos shop on the high street.

I don’t unfortunately
kmccann25/07/2020 18:37

Ty but thats more than double i would really like to pay Ty but thats more than double i would really like to pay 🤪

Save!!! It will be worth it! Buy cheap buy twice.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants