Groups

4am rollcall..... So who's still up?

I've just spent the last hour listening to my favourite album ever whilst sobering up. What's your resin for still being up?

12 Comments

Brilliant!

I'm here...... (Hey Matt)!

Lilac: 5,4,3,2,1.......

The fact that Ive got a 4.5 Hr drive to london and I need to be there before 9am...

Banned

im here

i'm here

cw9652;5835034

Brilliant!I'm here...... (Hey Matt)!Lilac: 5,4,3,2,1.......

:p:p

Original Poster

I'm here also still, although on the last song of the album and feeling alot more sober now... Yay. How's all you insomniacs doing?

matt3454;5835048

I'm here also still, although on the last song of the album and feeling … I'm here also still, although on the last song of the album and feeling alot more sober now... Yay. How's all you insomniacs doing?

im listening to daft punk and chatting to my friend on msn

matt3454;5835048

I'm here also still, although on the last song of the album and feeling … I'm here also still, although on the last song of the album and feeling alot more sober now... Yay. How's all you insomniacs doing?

I'm good... At work, but a late nighter either way.....

Q has to be asked... What album :-D

(Oh... and hosting a Quiz)!

meeeeee tooooo

I'm doing an all nighter, painting. I seem to get a lot more done at night. Maybe it's because i'm asleep most of the day :giggle:

im just moochin about on internet

Original Poster

Shengis;5835056

I'm doing an all nighter, painting. I seem to get a lot more done at … I'm doing an all nighter, painting. I seem to get a lot more done at night. Maybe it's because i'm asleep most of the day :giggle:

Same here, asleep all, awake all night. At least at night there's nothing to disturb you when busy getting things done that should have been done at least 12 hours ago.... Like taking the dog a walk.... I don't think she was too happy about going aroud the block at 4am in the morning. At least it made me feel better
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Chromecast11
      2. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost518
      3. Ditched Sky55
      4. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?22

See more discussions