Found 9th Dec 2016
I've just bought a Three sim with 30gb/month for about £10/month (after cashback) and I'd like to put it into a wifi router for when I go travelling around europe.

Would anyone have some suggestions on one which would work on 4g over most of europe with all day battery life (or even better yet with a large built in charger)

4 Comments

I used an old phone with 4g. If you don't have a spare phone you could buy a cheap broken screen one off ebay
Edited by: "geeadamg" 9th Dec 2016

Chukkii

I've just bought a Three sim with 30gb/month for about £10/month … I've just bought a Three sim with 30gb/month for about £10/month (after cashback) and I'd like to put it into a wifi router for when I go travelling around europe. Would anyone have some suggestions on one which would work on 4g over most of europe with all day battery life (or even better yet with a large built in charger)

TP Link make one with built in power bank.

Original Poster

TheUrbis

TP Link make one with built in power bank.

Can you tell me what the model name is because I only see a 3g version with a powerbank built in
Edited by: "Chukkii" 10th Dec 2016

Original Poster

geeadamg

I used an old phone with 4g. If you don't have a spare phone you could … I used an old phone with 4g. If you don't have a spare phone you could buy a cheap broken screen one off ebay

Would this phone work around the EU?

gsmarena.com/asu…php
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions