4GADGETS.co.uk Cant Order Samsung S10+ Phone.

Posted 22nd Feb
Hey Guys, I was thinking of ordering a Samsung S10 Plus from the 4Gadgets website however it does not allow me to 'add to cart' when i select the grade of phone i fancy. I was going to buy the green one in pristine condition but i cant 'add to cart'. The add to cart button works when you try and buy a red, black or silver phone, the green one is the only colour that has a pristine grade available and within my budget. Any ideas whats wrong?

4gadgets.co.uk/mob…een
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Adds to my basket fine
Thanks for your reply. How are you accessing it? I have windows 10 and using Chrome and Edge Browsers. I want to order the green one but the add to cart button does not turn blue.
It works here, but, you need to select all three options - green, 128gb and pristene.
In case that you didn't know, since you haven't bought from them before. With 4Gadgets the original charger and USB-C cable don't come with phone, priced extra for about £20 or so.
Edited by: "splender" 22nd Feb
markmc99922/02/2020 11:34

It works here, but, you need to select all three options - green, 128gb …It works here, but, you need to select all three options - green, 128gb and pristene.

Ha ha your a genius sir. I never noticed that. It was not required for ssome colours but yoeah it does now highlight the add to cart button. Many thanks
splender22/02/2020 11:45

In case that you didn't know, since you haven't bought from them before. …In case that you didn't know, since you haven't bought from them before. With 4Gadgets the original charger and USB-C cable don't come with phone, priced extra for about £20 or so.

Thanks for letting me know. I have a charging cable so ill try and aquire a charger plug too. Thanks for your help
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants