Expired

4GB Memory Stick Duo - For W810i - Cheapest Available?

Found 16th Jan 2008
Hi there!

Just writing to ask if anyone has noticed the cheapest price on 4GB Memory Stick Duo cards, would like one for my newly aquired W810i.

The cheapest i can find is on fleabay which is £14.94

Any help is much appreciated!

4 Comments

whatever you do i wouldnt buy a memory card from ebay especially duo one most of them are fake theres loads of articles on ebay about them. play do 4gb for about £28 or 8gb for 59.99 if you want to make it rival an iphone (assuming your phone supports 8gb!)

£27.99 from play.com

Dont buy on ebay all fake cards that will break after like a week

Original Poster

Really, they sell fakes on ebay? :oops:

I didn't know that & i frequent ebay all the time reading articles and such.

My W810i can only support upto 4GB, which is an awesome amount of memory for someone who only had a 128mb mp3 player :-D

Banned

Leethal;1465335

Really, they sell fakes on ebay? :oops:I didn't know that & i frequent … Really, they sell fakes on ebay? :oops:I didn't know that & i frequent ebay all the time reading articles and such.My W810i can only support upto 4GB, which is an awesome amount of memory for someone who only had a 128mb mp3 player :-D

Yes shocking to know put #3 poster is correct. I would say around 95% and upwards memory sold on flebay is full of fakes. Always dodge these cheats and use Play.com, no wonder the cheap ones are so cheap, you will never know when they die!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. iPhone 7 or 834
    2. Compensation from an 02 refresh default22
    3. Have you been to Nandos?59
    4. Buying digital codes off another person11

See more discussions