Groups

4K Blu Ray Players

I know Samsung and Panasonic have 4K players already out but I can't find any info on any up and coming Sony 4K blu ray players?

Anybody know why they're lagging behind?

5 Comments

get a Xbox One S has a built in Blu Ray 4K player and probably cheaper to start from £249

Original Poster

Ideally, I'm looking for a standalone player. Xbox one is too garish and (if anything like my old 360) is too loud and hot to put in my AV rack.

Matty1255

Ideally, I'm looking for a standalone player. Xbox one is too garish and … Ideally, I'm looking for a standalone player. Xbox one is too garish and (if anything like my old 360) is too loud and hot to put in my AV rack.

The xb1s is much smaller and the xb1 quiet

4k.com/new…71/

Or to save you reading the whole article.

According to Sunil Nayyar, director of Sony’s U.S TV branch, the company will definitely launch its own 4K Blu-ray player by the end of their next fiscal year in March of 2017 but is for now waiting for the 4K BD disc market to first take off some more and selections of movies to expand enough for a comfortable market base.

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 14th Aug 2016

ibblackberry1

The xb1s is much smaller and the xb1 quiet

Its definitely smaller - but speaking from ownership point of view its *SOOO* loud and unbelievably unreliable.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1517
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions