4k hdr TV between £200 and £400

Posted 10th Nov
Just looking for a TV between these price ranges, 43inch is best as il be using it on my desk.

Just wondering what would be best for gaming and good to keep an eye out for on black Friday / cyber Monday.

I have had my eye on the Philips 43PUS6554/12 but unable to find any great reviews on it.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Depends on your priorities. If you aren't worried about brands this Hisense has good specs for £250

richersounds.com/tv-…tml
Dj.CUE10/11/2019 16:35

Depends on your priorities. If you aren't worried about brands this …Depends on your priorities. If you aren't worried about brands this Hisense has good specs for £250https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/all-tvs/hisense-43b7100uk.html

yep , hisense tvs look good value
Dj.CUE10/11/2019 16:35

Depends on your priorities. If you aren't worried about brands this …Depends on your priorities. If you aren't worried about brands this Hisense has good specs for £250https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/all-tvs/hisense-43b7100uk.html

In the latest post on these B7100 series TVs, someone posted parts of the Which? review, which said it wasn't very good.
spruceyb10/11/2019 17:02

In the latest post on these B7100 series TVs, someone posted parts of the …In the latest post on these B7100 series TVs, someone posted parts of the Which? review, which said it wasn't very good.

I haven't read the Which? review but most of the other reviews come out at 4+ stars out of 5. I think Hisense are better than a badged Vestel set which for under £300 is all that is available now. You may be able to pick up a Samsung/LG over the Black Friday weekend but Hisense offer decent specs for little money.
Dj.CUE10/11/2019 17:27

I haven't read the Which? review but most of the other reviews come out at …I haven't read the Which? review but most of the other reviews come out at 4+ stars out of 5. I think Hisense are better than a badged Vestel set which for under £300 is all that is available now. You may be able to pick up a Samsung/LG over the Black Friday weekend but Hisense offer decent specs for little money.

Might be worth the extra for the B7500 though
richersounds.com/his…tml

Also the only positive gaming thing I've read for HiSense is in regards to the H43A6250UK having very low input lag. Not seen any mention of it for B7*** sets.
spruceyb10/11/2019 17:39

Might be worth the extra for the B7500 …Might be worth the extra for the B7500 thoughhttps://www.richersounds.com/hisense-43b7500uk.htmlAlso the only positive gaming thing I've read for HiSense is in regards to the H43A6250UK having very low input lag. Not seen any mention of it for B7*** sets.

I agree for gaming it's definitely worth waiting for black Friday and stretching to an bigger brand. This Samsung is currently £339 and is widely available so might be able to get a black Friday deal on it. argos.co.uk/pro…404
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants