Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

4k iptv service

Posted 11th Feb
Hi does anyone know a smart iptv service that has lasted the duration off Purchase, uhd or 4K iptv with all channels in it?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
A lot of providers don’t offer UHD/4K channels as such yet as it creates a lot of hassle due to needing a fast/solid internet connection for it to run smooth.
Not a chance
It's great when you actually get full HD .
It's all streamed from huge servers which down grade pictures as they get busier .
The only content I really get full 4K is Netflix , Prime , YouTube and some of my own stuff from my Gopro.
I use a mag box for my IPTV the past 2 years . The American sports channels are the best quality in picture .
JizzKid11/02/2020 16:47

A lot of providers don’t offer UHD/4K channels as such yet as it creates a …A lot of providers don’t offer UHD/4K channels as such yet as it creates a lot of hassle due to needing a fast/solid internet connection for it to run smooth.

Any good quality ones about?
Won’t get 4k as it costs too much to run the server, many advertise 4k channels but if they do advertise it they tend to be only 720p. As mentioned above US channels tend to be the best quality
What this thread is really missing is someone shouting in caps about the legality
Bobster-cyw11/02/2020 17:38

What this thread is really missing is someone shouting in caps about the …What this thread is really missing is someone shouting in caps about the legality

Don’t see why you always get one who does it, if you don’t like it don’t comment
Arto11/02/2020 17:41

Don’t see why you always get one who does it, if you don’t like it don’t co …Don’t see why you always get one who does it, if you don’t like it don’t comment

Always seems to be the same person lately. I’ve noticed them popping up on every thread
Bobster-cyw11/02/2020 17:38

What this thread is really missing is someone shouting in caps about the …What this thread is really missing is someone shouting in caps about the legality

It’s legal anyway, a guy on here said so the other day on another thread.
Edited by: "snoopy18" 11th Feb
4k or uhd would use too much bandwidth if you want that picture quality put your hand in your pocket
Your better off with a firestick or android box, smart iptv app being wiped off Samsung and LG tvs now
I have a service that pushes what's possible from these services to the limit but you need a minimum 20 meg connection.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants